Mini rant - head hunger!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pingu6, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting/JUDDD
    Sorry guys, don't read on if you don't wanna read a negative post. It's day 13 and I still feel so hungry sometimes. I'm probably thirsty but think my biggest problem is boredom and impatience. I cannot stop thinking about food, feeding my family (skinny Dh not complaining) and just feeling restless. I thought it would get easier after the first week? Sigh.
    This is probably head hunger but I've realised yet again my biggest entertainment activity EATING!
    So sad. All I do is calculate how much I need to lose to reach this bmi, or how much I could lose by then?! Driving me around the bend. Meanwhile it's chips for tea *sob*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww hun, it can be soo hard sometimes especially when everyone else around you is eating!

Can you find yourself a little hobby to keep your mind off food?

xx

4. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    sending you loads of hugs hun xxjust take each day as it comes it will get easier i promise xx i started knitting to take my mind of eating it was to keep my hands busy as i wasnt hungry but felt as if my hands were making me head to the kitchen, its so much easier now. not sure what else to say im sure someone that can help will be on soonyou can do this xxxx

5. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Can only add to the advice about finding something else to do (except telly!). :)

I have guitar and piano courses going on at the same time. The spare time I have just flies by now! :eek:

6. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Thanks doodlelover and mumto1, I do like reading, can't get out and about too much cos I've for three under 5's and constantly running around after them. Weekends throw me off course anyway cos eldest is in nursery 5 days a week and the trips to and back kill time.
    I'm upstairs, with a icy banana shake and left the skinny people scoffing downstairs lmao. I'm a right cranky cow on cd. Wi on Monday, maybe that'll bring back some motivation!

7. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Ooh I love singing, used to teach full time so could get into privatising. Trouble is I hear screaming every two minutes, kids don't stop fighting unless they are eating!

8. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    At weekends, Get hubbie to sort the kids and go have a lovely soak in the bath with candles and a good book, and paint your nails or something after x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.