Minigoal 3 - 1.7pounds - sign up. Starts soon!!!

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Longer MINIGOAL starts soon. Let me know the date that suits everyone. This goal may run to November and get us closer to Xmas plans!!!!! Congratulations to Dasiey and Sinead on the last two goals and everyone else who is significantly lighter since signing up for them. State ur present weight and your target weight after losing 1.7 and go for it. Aim to be 100 percent and drink gallons of water ...... Good luck!!!!

Aww MASSIVE congrats Sinead and Daisey!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently 13 stone!
Target weight after losing 13 stone = 11.7 stone!!!!!!!

EEK ROLL ON xxx

Congrats to Sinead & Daisy, they should be so proud of themselves. I weigh 12st 11lbs and want to be 11st by the 2nd week of November by the latest but i'm hoping i'll do it before then :D

Omg Peggy I love it!! Imagine 1st7 down!!

Present weight 17st6. Want to be 15st13.
Omg I would be so happy with that!! xx

Goodness me Teddybear, if you lose 13 stone you'll dissapear! :D xx

I will sign up, currently 12.5 after 1.7 down= 10.12 xx

Last edited:
Thanks for this peggy.. Nice to have a target set.
Im currently 24st 5 and after losing above target i should be 22st 12. Thatd be nice. I will be comfortably weighing in a manual scales then :))

Well done sinead and daisey. And.to everyone who continues to give 100%. Great job guys! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Longer MINIGOAL starts soon. Let me know the date that suits everyone. This goal may run to November and get us closer to Xmas plans!!!!! Congratulations to Dasiey and Sinead on the last two goals and everyone else who is significantly lighter since signing up for them. State ur present weight and your target weight after losing 1.7 and go for it. Aim to be 100 percent and drink gallons of water ...... Good luck!!!!

I too would like to join.

I'm currently 17st so that would make me 15st7 my weigh in day is Saturday.

Good luck everyone. Xx

Peggy my weigh-in day is Wednesday, sorry completely forgot to add that !!!!!!! xxx

\0/ of course!!

And thanks Peggy for starting it and keeping us going xx

Hey everyone good morning, losing 1.7 will take me to target so I'll definitely join in! My weigh day is Thursday. I am currently 11st 7lbs.

Is this going to be the same as the mini goals where its the first person to get there, or 'first past the post'? That seems a little unfair to me as we all have different weigh days so some people will get there before others just because of that - it'd be good if it was the goal for everyone to lose 11.7 rather than the first person to get there 'wins' and then the goal is over? Just a thought..... :grouphugg:

We all keen to start this challenge this week? Those who are still on MINIGOAL 2 keep going and start this longer one too.

I'm 15.6 at the moment so this challenge will take me to 13.13!!!! That sounds amazing!!! Hoping to get it off by the 1st week in December!!!

JAneg. Just read ur post - ok let's do it that everyone who enters has to lose 1.7 and we all have to motivate each other to cross that finish line. So NO MINIGOAL 4 until all gets the required weight off!!! So no slacking girls as we don't want to have to wait around for each other......too long!!! And once u sign up u can't leave the challenge ;-). No excuses this time!!! Much fairer and also slightly harder but we need the challenge girls. Anyone behind in the weightloss we all will get on their cases telling them to drink more water and to exercise.

Let me know if that sounds ok guys ....or would u prefer the 1st one to get the 1.7 off wins.

JAneg. Just read ur post - ok let's do it that everyone who enters has to lose 1.7 and we all have to motivate each other to cross that finish line. So NO MINIGOAL 4 until all gets the required weight off!!! So no slacking girls as we don't want to have to wait around for each other......too long!!! And once u sign up u can't leave the challenge ;-). No excuses this time!!! Much fairer and also slightly harder but we need the challenge girls. Anyone behind in the weightloss we all will get on their cases telling them to drink more water and to exercise.

Let me know if that sounds ok guys ....or would u prefer the 1st one to get the 1.7 off wins.

woohoo!! i am good either way....just want to get the 1.7 gone!! x

Back