MINIGOAL two!!! join before the 28th september! Lose 7 pounds!! Who will win?

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Join up everyone! Lose 7 pounds!! State your weight at the weigh in closest to the 28th and get the next 7 pounds off as quickly as possible. Aim to be 100 percent and go for it!!!!

WE CAN DO IT. Daisy won challenge number one!!! Who will get the big CHEER this time??? :)

Count me in! I have been reading your thread about your mini goals and even got me excited! It's a great way to keep me motivated I think . My weigh in is Thursday 26th is that date ok or too early? : )

my last weigh in before sept 28th is Friday 27th. it's 7lbs from the on is it? (my first time...;)
a nice little way to keep motivated thanks peggy!
good luck to all!

Join up everyone! Lose 7 pounds!! State your weight at the weigh in closest to the 28th and get the next 7 pounds off as quickly as possible. Aim to be 100 percent and go for it!!!!

WE CAN DO IT. Daisy won challenge number one!!! Who will get the big CHEER this time??? :)

woohoo!!! looking forward to it!!! xx

I loved the stone challenge, even if I don't hit it, will be close. Amazing to think back to 3 weeks ago!! x

I'm in!!
Bev x

ok will join too. 4lbs off

h x

Eeeee 7 pounds would nearly bring me down to 13 stone... DREAM asap xxx

Cool!!! Sinead can you record again? Xx

course i can and others can c&p if it needs updating or if i forget someone xx

Will get a list ready for the weekend!!........omg i am so looking forward to another challenge!!

oh wow we have a lovely list for the next challenge!!

Peggy (Friday)
Janeg (Thursday)
Honeysponge (Friday)
Sinead (Thursday)
Daisey (Friday)
Bev (Nearly40B) (Wednesday)
Harriet (Monday)
TeddyBear (Wednesday)

Does this look ok to everyone?

Last edited:
Back