Minimins Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge - Rules

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Diva, 2 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Minimins Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge
    Rules & Regulations!!

• All participants must have registered their interest by 1st January 2008. This challenge will run for 8 weeks from 2nd January - 27th February 2008.
    • Any person wishing to join after 1st January will be placed on the list for the next Biggest Loser Challenge
    • Starting weights are to be reported to the Independent Facilitator(s) by 9pm on Wednesday 2nd January
    • The weigh in period will run for one week from Wednesday to Wednesday. Therefore, any weigh-ins during that period will be taken into account.
    • Only one weigh-in per week per participant
    • Participants must report their results to their Facilitator either via PM or email no later than Wednesday evenings at 9pm, unless otherwise agreed.
    • Team Results will be published on a Thursday by the Independent Facilitators. These results will show the total teams loss in terms of pounds and percentages.
    • Individual losses will not be published.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.81%)
    just bumping this up for all participating xx

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

ooo how exciting :)

5. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    Can't wait to meet my team.

Just been going throu the rules and wondered whether it wld be ok to do a challenge ticker, seeing as individual losses wld not be published with the team losses.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Team Gonna-B-Minis! - please either PM or email your weigh in results on d_q(at)minimins(dot)com

So looking forward to seeing how well you all do! :clap:

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Don't see any problem with that at all :cool:

8. Diva

DQ - you know just how "techhy" I am (not!!!:)) so you may just have to show me how to do mine!!! :D

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol :giggle: No worries honey, I tried to make it as non-techy as possible as long as you don't delete anything from the main sheet it should almost run itself!! :p

10. Diva

Not the spreadsheet...even I get that one!!! :p: I'm talking about the Team Ticker...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.