Minimins Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge - Rules

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Minimins Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge
Rules & Regulations!!

• All participants must have registered their interest by 1st January 2008. This challenge will run for 8 weeks from 2nd January - 27th February 2008.
  • Any person wishing to join after 1st January will be placed on the list for the next Biggest Loser Challenge
  • Starting weights are to be reported to the Independent Facilitator(s) by 9pm on Wednesday 2nd January
  • The weigh in period will run for one week from Wednesday to Wednesday. Therefore, any weigh-ins during that period will be taken into account.
  • Only one weigh-in per week per participant
  • Participants must report their results to their Facilitator either via PM or email no later than Wednesday evenings at 9pm, unless otherwise agreed.
  • Team Results will be published on a Thursday by the Independent Facilitators. These results will show the total teams loss in terms of pounds and percentages.
  • Individual losses will not be published.

ooo how exciting :)

Can't wait to meet my team.

Just been going throu the rules and wondered whether it wld be ok to do a challenge ticker, seeing as individual losses wld not be published with the team losses.

Team Gonna-B-Minis! - please either PM or email your weigh in results on d_q(at)minimins(dot)com

So looking forward to seeing how well you all do! :clap:

DQ - you know just how "techhy" I am (not!!!:)) so you may just have to show me how to do mine!!! :D

Lol :giggle: No worries honey, I tried to make it as non-techy as possible as long as you don't delete anything from the main sheet it should almost run itself!! :p

Not the spreadsheet...even I get that one!!! :p: I'm talking about the Team Ticker...

Back