Minimins Biggest Loser Challenge...Failure only happens when you give up!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi Ladies

As we approach the half way mark in the Biggest Loser Challenge it would be very easy now to lose heart and give up if things have not been going the way you would have liked.

Remember, however, that failure cannot survive where determination thrives! So, no matter what has gone on this week or last week...you can renew your determination and know that by the end of the challenge at the end of Feb you could be well on your way ...

The question to ask ourselves is this ... what is going to be our clothing of choice this summer? Flattering short shorts or 'cover all' kaftans? Flirty summer dresses or 'cover all' kaftans??? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a 'cover all' kaftan but I want to wear one because that's what I want to wear and not because that's all I can wear!!!

I can't speak for anybody else but I most certainly won't be chaffing this summer :eek: - I know you know exactly what i'm talking about!!! :rolleyes:

So take stock...look in the mirror, get real by telling yourself the truth about what you see, find another way of dealing with any stresses in your lives because we all know that eating them doesn't make them go away...in fact, it just adds to it because you then add your weight to the list ... and lets keep striving and thriving!!

Let the Challenge roll on.....:D

Very timely advice. Thank you. Best advice I've had today. That and "You can have excuses or results, not both."

have to report you to demis roussos !!!!!! .....xx

Ohhhh,

Hadn't got it. Being a student I thot for a mo it was somethng about not acknowledging sources:D.

Back