Minimins in Spain?

chocko1

Gold Member
I was speaking with a neighbour earlier who was asking me about SW. She lives between the UK and Spain and is thinking of joining a SW group whilst she's here, just to get the low down and all the books to take back to Spain with her. I was telling her about this amazing site and was wondering if it can be accessed in Spain. Be great if someone could let me know. :) x

Kathy

Yep you can, I've been overseas a few times (including Spain) and you can access Mini's.

I was speaking with a neighbour earlier who was asking me about SW. She lives between the UK and Spain and is thinking of joining a SW group whilst she's here, just to get the low down and all the books to take back to Spain with her. I was telling her about this amazing site and was wondering if it can be accessed in Spain. Be great if someone could let me know. :) x

Kathy

Yes Kathy, she should have full access to this site & there's threads in the overseas section, a lady called Pommette is based in Spain & posts alot.

Slimming World - Overseas

Think your friend might want to stock up on SW essentials while she's in the UK such as literature at meetings, scan bran if she fancies it & frylite, I think is hard to find.

Oh thanks, ladies. I'll definitely give her the good news and thanks, Izzy, I'll tell her to stock up!

Kathy x

Fillymum lives in Spain too and is an active member of the forum :D x

and loves minimins lol !!!!!

There are no official SW classes here even though there are a few ladies running so called SW classes. Totally illegal as far as SW is concerned .

Personally I find that I do not need anything more than the support of minimins to keep me on track.

If your friend needs any help with where to source stuff tell her to get in touch with either myself or Bev, Pomette.

Where does she stay ???

Back