Minimizing MsMunch-less

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I'm expecting my products tomorrow, so haven't technically started the diet yet, but thought I'd start my diary and introduce myself as I have a feeling I will be on here a LOT in the future to keep my motivation on and thoughts on the right track!

I've done CD in the past (or "attempt" would be more accurate), once managing to lose about 3st, but this will be my first time on Exante.

I'm 30, most of my life have been overweight. When I went to uni I lost weight without trying due to diet of instant coffee-cigarettes-macaroni. Lol!
Then for 2 or 3 years I was training a lot at the gym and eating well, got to 11st, the lowest I've been during my adult life. Unfortunately my brain didn't realise for once I weren't fat, so still had insecurities. How I now wish I could get there! lol!
When I got pregnant with my first, I was alredy much heavier, and the weight I gained after she was born, is what I am now trying to shed. I had another baby in January and I need to do this now!! I am terrified of summer, sweating with nothing nice to wear! I'm going to see my family and some friends I havent seen in a long time in July, so that's my short-term goal, to lose as much as possible by then.

I will do my "official" weigh in tomorrow morning and will update everything accordingly. Am looking forward to doing the ticker!
I' m looking forward to getting to know you all and getting inspiration from all your fab losses! :D

Welcome to the exante journey, will keep watching your diary posts to see how you are doing. x

:welcome:to Exante. Your situation is very similar to my own so I can really relate to what you are saying. All I can say is remember the reasons why you started this det whenever times get tough. Keep your goals at the forefront of your mind and when you reach for that fridge door think about how you want to look like rather than what you look like now. This can be the easiest diet in the world as long as you stay focused. Good Luck with your journey. :D

Good morning and welcome. wishing you the best of luck on your Exante journey.

If ever your motivation or positivity is low, then log on and read some diaries! That's what has kept me focused, and I'm looking forward to reading yours! :) :hug99: xx

Hi ladies, thanks for the welcome!:)

Liz- I agree, it def can be the easiest diet. When food gets involved that's when it all goes pear shaped for me..
This time I have a feeling I can do better than on my previous attempts, so fingers crossed!

My packs are supposed to get delivered between 3-4pm, so getting a bit hungry now. Had 2 cups of coffee and 1,5l of water so far to try to keep the hunger away. Was thinking of starting tomorrow, but figured I've wasted enough time, I want to start asap! I wish I had picture of my slimmer days to put on the fridge door.

Have a great day!

Finally recieved my packs and had my first meal; half a vanilla shake mixed with coffee and half a chocolate orange bar. Not too bad. Looking forward to trying the banana. Want to mix it in blender with ice but the noise scares the life out of my baby so havent had a chance yet!

Hope everyone's doing well! Will browse later when get kids to sleep.

Hi and welcome to exante. I am a newbee but the positivity on here has helped me sail through my first week! keep browsing and well done for starting :) xx

Lol at the blender scaring the baby, bless. Hope you find a way around it, as the shakes are yummy blitzed with ice (especially the banana!)

Well done on getting through day 1 :hug99: xx

Thanks Jacqueline, it really does help when others are so positive, and not making excuses to mess up the diet. :) I#m really looking forward to being a week in as well, would be a first for me to make that far without blibs. Do you feel different already? Even though might not be visible to others, it takes very little to feel it yourself, doesn't it? Looking forwrd to that!

Haha, yeah, Gigglepants, I have to wait for a moment when their dad is around to "protect" him to use it, lol! Was planning on making the banana with ice, but didn't realise didnt have ny left. Just put two trays in the freezer. Ended up having luke warm shake:rolleyes:. Make it with cold water, don't know what happened there. Wow, you are getting close to your goal, you've had nice losses!

Day 2 over, managed to stay 100%. Well, maybe 90%; had tiny bit of skimmed milk in my coffees and teas. Had the nutty bar throughout the morning with coffee. Went out to the park and when got back had a chocolate shake with ice. Not that impressed tbh, but then again havent chosen this diet to gain culinary experiences, lol! The an hour ago or so tried the porridge-biscuits I saw on here with tea. Not that big of a fan of the porridge either, I think it has the same flavour as the CD ones. Nonetheless will prob make them again to use up the free sachets they sent me rather than waste them. I definately couldn't do this without the bars! Am so happy on this diet you can have them from the start!

Now, I won't even try to hide the fact that I'm obsessively jumping on the scales throughout the day. I get so excited to wake up in the morning to go and see if I've lost weight!

Have half a bottle left to drink, then will have to get to bed, am shattered. Another day closer to a thinner me, lol! Good night all, have a fantastic and motivated day tomorrow!

You're doing fab Ms M. I've also just started to put skimmed milk in my tea. I went 2 weeks without and it was horrendous. So i'll try it this week if I think it's affecting my losses i'll just have to cope without. This journey is going to be long enough without adding to it for the sake of a bit of milk!!

My shakes also tend to be lukewarm but I think that's due to the heat that's generated by the blender. I haven't yet tried one with ice but I drink them quickly anyway just to get them out of the way!

What day will be your weigh in? I bet you're sooo looking forward to it! Have a good day. :D

Good afternoon, hope you're having a fab 100% day and finally got to sample your iced banana smoothie! :hug99: xx

Good evening ladies!

Well, day 3 pretty much done. 1 meal to go. Had a bar and coffee for breakfast, made the porridge-y things for lunch and haven't decided what to have still. I felt so hyngry around midday, but I think it's partly psycological, when I realise there is still a long day ahead and not much to eat.
Liz; I have no idea if/how much the milk is going to affect the losses, will look forward to your report! I bought some peppermint tea today to have something to drink that doesn't require milk. I also bought some sweetner tablets, I think I'll try that with black tea and coffee to make them more tolerable.
I'm absolutely dreading to try the strawberry shake...somehow I have a feeling I'm going to gag, but hoping am wrong. Just have to think of it as medicine that I have to get down wether I like it or not, lol!
I weigh "officially" on Tuesday. Definately looking forward to it, can't wait it's still days away, I feel like I've been on this diet forever, lol!

Question, girls; how long did it take you to get into ketosis? I was looking forward to today, possibly tomorrow, as I thought I'd get there, but am not sure if there's any sign really.. My mouth has a bit of a gross taste, but don't think it stinks like it used to last time, (at least no ones turned their faces away yet, lol) and I haven't gotten the headaches. I don't have ketostix or anything similar- are they worth getting?

I might have to go and have that last shake now. I might have that banana, Giggles! :D Have a good evening and here's to another 100% day tomorrow!

Just a little update; had the chocolte shake with ice and 6 (!!) crushed Hermesetas Mini sweetners, I drank it with a straw and everything, lol, was actually very nice! Might try the vanilla tomorrow with the sweetners as well. Is there a limit how many we can have a day??

Good evening ladies!

Well, day 3 pretty much done. 1 meal to go. Had a bar and coffee for breakfast, made the porridge-y things for lunch and haven't decided what to have still. I felt so hyngry around midday, but I think it's partly psycological, when I realise there is still a long day ahead and not much to eat.
Liz; I have no idea if/how much the milk is going to affect the losses, will look forward to your report! I bought some peppermint tea today to have something to drink that doesn't require milk. I also bought some sweetner tablets, I think I'll try that with black tea and coffee to make them more tolerable.
I'm absolutely dreading to try the strawberry shake...somehow I have a feeling I'm going to gag, but hoping am wrong. Just have to think of it as medicine that I have to get down wether I like it or not, lol!
I weigh "officially" on Tuesday. Definately looking forward to it, can't wait it's still days away, I feel like I've been on this diet forever, lol!

Question, girls; how long did it take you to get into ketosis? I was looking forward to today, possibly tomorrow, as I thought I'd get there, but am not sure if there's any sign really.. My mouth has a bit of a gross taste, but don't think it stinks like it used to last time, (at least no ones turned their faces away yet, lol) and I haven't gotten the headaches. I don't have ketostix or anything similar- are they worth getting?

I might have to go and have that last shake now. I might have that banana, Giggles! :D Have a good evening and here's to another 100% day tomorrow!

Well so far so good with the weight loss, doesn't look like the milk is affecting me at all and it makes such a change having my cup of tea in the morning. Regarding the ketosis I would say by day 4 I really started to feel like I was in it. I've never used the stix I don't think there's any need as long as you're doing the diet correctly. But I would say that it took until 2 weeks before I felt like I was truly being visited by the ketosis fairy. I had the sense of euphoria and surge of energy and also food just seems to have totally gone out of the equation!!!
You're doing brilliantly so far as it really is the first few days that test your willpower, roll on Tuesday for a great big loss for you. :D

Good morning Liz!

Thanks for your reply :)
Oh that's great news if the milk doesn't seem to have an effect! This morning I put some sweetner in black coffee and it actually tasted nice, so might save the milk for tea.
I feel a bit different today, feel like about to get a headache but it's not really coming. Also don't really feel hungry, so maybe that's good news, or maybe it's just cause I already had my bar, lol! Oh I hope I can manage to stay on track so I can get that energetic feeling! Not struggling that bad tbh, just have to stop myself as automatically would pick up something to snack, esp when DD is shoving crisps in my face, lol!
You're right, I suppose we'd eventually be in ketosis at some point if we're 100%, so no need to test it.

Good luck for today, have a lovely day!

Good morning!

Today I'm feeling quite down about my loss, as during the last 2 days I've only lost 100g a day... :/ I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday, and need to keep going and see on my weigh in day what I've lost but still..

Am having a bit of a sore throat and my body feels a bit strange, hope not coming down with anything.

On the positive, aam not really thinking about food that much. Have some doughnuts and cakes in the cupboard, not gone near it, lol!

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! :)

HIDE THOSE SCALES!!!!!!!!

Says the serial weigher here, lol. I know it can be disheartening but your body is a funny thing and until weigh in day you really have no idea what those scales are going to say!!! Keep going 100% and you'll be wondering what you were worrying about. :D

Day 5 nearly done, cant believe it's only one more day then I can do my actual weigh in! Done it again in the morning though (as much as I'd want to Liz, cannot part myself from the scales,am obsessed, lol!)...I think I have reached one of my mini goals, but won't check it as done untill Tuesday when I know for sure! Scles were being positive tody, so been feeling motivated, hope they wont let me down tomorrow, lol! My enter button not working, so have to write one long line :sigh: For the last 2 or 3 days I have been feeling absolutely terrible, so so tired its unbelievable. Don't know if this can have something to do with ketosis or just the fact am getting ill. For the positive, def in ketosis as do not feel hungry at all, after half a bar and a coffee quite full tbh! And my fingers and feet are icicles, and mouth feels gross. Haven't done the breath test on bf's face yet, he has traumas from the last time, kept well away, lol!Been browsing the before amd after pictures for inspiration, some amazing transformations! Am getting put off from the choc orange bars, I chop the into smll pieces to make them last longer, but some bites taste horrible, I guess some things in it have not mixed properly...Really been getting into the choc shake, feels like having something naughty! Haven't even tried the strwberry yet, I bet towards the end of my bumper pack I'm left with the ones I don't like and will therefore struggle. Must start being tactical I think! If someone's reading I hope you've had a fantastic weekend, and have a 100% Monday! :)

Ok, in addition to the enter button, my A-key is crap and often doesn't type, sorry about that. I CAN actually spell most of the time, lol!

Back