Minimums Easter 2021 challenge

tipperary

Gold Member
Ok who is up for this, a weight loss challenge for Easter.
Easter Sunday is 4th April this year which gives us 13 weeks from today, a good bit of time too lose weight. I'm not sure of what my goal is yet but will be back later.
So who wants to join me?

So I'm starting weight 88.7kg 03/01/2022. I'd like to be 80kg for Easter so that's a massive 8.7kg to lose

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs

Add yourselves in everyone

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs

Add yourselves in everyone
Hi everyone! Not sure how to add myself, but I am starting around 85 and would like to be 74 by Easter so 11kgs down.

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg

So I've added you in. Second number is what you hope to lose. First number is losses to date so update that as you wish with final weigh in April 4th

Me too please. I have been MIA for ages. Slowly gaining back all the weight I lost but I am back and am going to try and end 2021 lighter than I start it.
Thanks for starting @tipperary.

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 0lb/7lb

Welcome back Pratainua and loving the positivity. Hi Samantha great to have you with us. We need each other as our cheering squad.🥳

How is everyone’s water intake? Personally I need to up mine, some days I am useless and just scrap in 1.5ltrs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yep I've been so bad lately some days not even reaching 1l. But I do drink a lot of herbal day which is just warm water really. Ideally I want to be 2.5l a day.

A
Yep I've been so bad lately some days not even reaching 1l. But I do drink a lot of herbal day which is just warm water really. Ideally I want to be 2.5l a day.
Agreed. Weight loss just flows when I am at 2.7ltrs. We need a water challenge 🤣

My addiction is coffee but I have two mugs of G/tea most nights.

Hi, hope you don’t mind me joining. I need to get my ass in gear this year. I am 50 in 2 years time and so would love to be fit at 50. Have a friends wedding in July so would love to lose 2.5 stone by then if I can. I have about 3 stone to lose.
Easter I would love to have lost 20 pounds so that’s going to be my aim.

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 0lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs

Last edited:
Count me in for the challenge too. I'm too scared to face my scales but I'm gonna go with fit back into jeans goal. Not the stretchy leggings 😂

Tipperary 0kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 0lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs
Bean an Ti leggings/jeans 😂👍

My official weigh in tomorrow, I know I've lost a bit and hopefully that will be reflected on the scales in the morning.

Back