Minis is back :) I'm back too.

kayleigh.rebecca

hi, I'm Kayleigh and I was a member of minis for a few years and was gutted when it went. Iv only just found out it's back up and running so here I am again. I love this place for support and I need it desperately.
I have lost a little weight since last time but I'm still in the vicious cycle of binging, it's so hard to deal with and it gets me down so much.
I'm doing slimming world at the mo, because I know it works and I enjoy cooking and trying all the recipes. I can lose weight with it and it is working for me, I'm 11lb down since beginning of jan.
it's just the overeating/binging I can't control. I'm trying to get my head in the right place now, dealing with what is really pushing me to overeat. Hopefully il get there one day.
So anyway, this will be my little diary/place to vent and nosy at everyone's posts.
I'm starting this at 16st 10lbs. Highest weight was 19st so that's good news for me :)
Feb 1st today and I'm happy that it's a fresh new month and a fresh new start. :woohoo:

Hi Kayleigh, I'm starting today too on a mix of meal replacement and calorie counting. I have binging issues, too. Here to follow!

Hi Kayleigh, I'm starting today too on a mix of meal replacement and calorie counting. I have binging issues, too. Here to follow!
Hi there thanks for following!
Although I don't wish it on anyone it's nice to know I'm not alone! Good luck with ur plan :)
Iv started reading a book called beyond chocolate which is kind of anti diet, but I think it might help with understanding overeating. It's worth a shot! X

So this morning I feel a bit better after nearly 2 weeks of eating crap. I feel like I can get a grip of eating healthy again for the time being anyway.
For breakfast I had 2 poached eggs and beans on wholemeal toast (hexb) and a coffee. Nice and full for now :)

image.jpg
Welcome back Kayleigh and good luck with Slimming World.:)

Welcome back!
Thank u, it's nice to be back.
Had a positive day today, no anxiety and no binging. :D
Had chicken salad for tea with syn free cheese scones. Yum!!!

Morning. Had a busy few days with work, college, 3 year old son to keep occupied.
Iv still managed to keep my head above water re binging, had a few nice choccies in work yesterday and that would normally send me into a downward spiral of eating but I just enjoyed them and carried on with my day. I wish it was always that easy!
Today I'm off so il be making something syn free in the slow cooker and use up all the veggies left.
Hope everyone has a good day :)

Sounds like you're doing really well, resisting the chocs is the ultimate test! Hope you have a good day off x

Welcome back kayleigh. I am doing calorie counting but using slimming world principles .

Back