ProPoints Minnie2be's diary

Minnie2be

Hi all,
Thought I'd start by introducing myself (although some of you might already know all this after listening to me moan on in some other posts - sorry)

So, I'm a 5foot 3, 27 (nearly 28 ) year old weight watchers dieter, I started in April at 11stone 3 and now (as of June 1st) I weigh 10stone 7.5 meaning I've lost 9.5lb. From using minimins I've discovered c25k interval training and I've just completed week 2, day 1.

As a primary teacher on half term this week, I have tried to take advantage of the time off by exercising so I used c25k on Friday, Monday and Wednesday and biggest loser on the wii on Tuesday and Thursday! C25k again tomorrow and I weigh in on a Saturday!

I g on holiday to Florida on August 1st for my 2nd wedding anniversary - I went last year at Easter for my (late) honeymoon and fell in love with the place! I have a target of 9st 7 (which was my wedding weight) for holiday but that is looking less and less likely now but my final target is 8st 12.

I have IBS which occasionally makes me feel very bloated and can affect my weight loss - yesterday i sneaked on the scale and it said +2lb from Saturday and I had started to feel the symptoms so I started my IBS medicine - hopefully I might have a loss by the weekend.

Ok, think that I've told you everything for now (don't want to bore you)...oh yeh, i weigh myself too and so don't attend weigh ins - all my support is from minimins (and what a supportive lot you all are)

Speak soon,
Minnie2be x

Attachments

• image-403464205.jpg
    image-403464205.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 43
Back