• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Minnie64 Diary

Minnie64

Think thin
Well today is day 1 and I am so nervous! Have done LL so basically I know the score as it were! On LL my worst days were 4 and 5. Only had 1 pint of water so far and no packs yet. Brought tetra packs today. Well here goes - good luck to you all
xxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi minnie and welcome to the world of CD.
best of luck with ur first week. just keep in mind that week one is, by far the hardest and once u get through that u've cleared the biggest hurdle. :)
i hope the keto-fairy visits u very soon.
in the meantime, get drinking that water.
did u buy mix a mousse?
the choc tetra makes the nicest mousse. to be honest i think i will be wanting tetra mousse long after ive reached my target , although i have a long way to go before i have to worry about that.
i told my hubby last night that i need to put about a stone back on cause my clothes no longer fit. u shoulda seen the look of confusion on his face. lol it was classic.
keep posting and reading posts as this really helps in those 'weaker' moments.
again, gl..:scale:
cherylxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi minnie64
Welcome ! hope you do really well on CD , Let us know how your getting on .
Also is there a difference in the shakes from LL to CD ?

emmadebra

Hi!

I was wondering that too-do the products taste the same/similar?

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi minnie64
Welcome ! hope you do really well on CD , Let us know how your getting on .
Also is there a difference in the shakes from LL to CD ?
Just having my first pack - chocolate velvet tetra - blooming lovely although n not enough of it lol Will let you know what I think to the others in due course

Minnie64

Think thin

Minnie64

Think thin
Thanks for the welcomes guys
xxxx

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Good luck!
I'm on day 1 too and had a choc tetra for lunch. They really are amazing.. I was sure they would taste funny!! I had a banana tetra for breakkie... they were good too!
I joined this forum a week before I even started and was reading the blogs so I knew what was best to buy from my CDC!! :) Got chick n mush soup for dinner... I'm hoping it will be as nice as the tetras.
Good luck anyway.... day 2 here we come! :) x

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
PS - Good choice of Ticker! ;)

Me and my friend 'play' shark and frog when we're on holiday (tag in the water basically!) and the holiday is my motivation for slimming down so I thought the frog was appropriate! :cool:
(In case you're wondering... I'm 27! BIG KID!!) :D

Good luck!
I'm on day 1 too and had a choc tetra for lunch. They really are amazing.. I was sure they would taste funny!! I had a banana tetra for breakkie... they were good too!
I joined this forum a week before I even started and was reading the blogs so I knew what was best to buy from my CDC!! :) Got chick n mush soup for dinner... I'm hoping it will be as nice as the tetras.
Good luck anyway.... day 2 here we come! :) x
We have about the same to lose - was going to send you a private message but I can't - I think it's because you have not posted enough yet! I will send you a private message when I can
xxxx

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Yeah do that would be good!
Not sure how many posts I have to make before my priviledges go up but I'm posting like mad trying to get them up so I can increase my signature too! :) unreal83 also has the same amount of weight to lose as us too and she's on day1... we should start our own wagon! :) xx

Yeah do that would be good!
Not sure how many posts I have to make before my priviledges go up but I'm posting like mad trying to get them up so I can increase my signature too! :) unreal83 also has the same amount of weight to lose as us too and she's on day1... we should start our own wagon! :) xx
Great idea - do you want to get the wagon rolling as it were?

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
I'm not sure how to..... do you want to take control and start us off?? I was going to start a blogg but I guess a wagon would be a good place to update where we are and cheer each other on! :) xx

So today is day 2. Day 1 went pretty well although I didn't have enough water! I plan to remedy that today. Got a very dull headache but that may well be from lack of sleep due to coughing. Good luck everyone and I will sign in again tomorrow
xxxx