Total Solution Minnies fight to be thin

Hi all,

Been reading everyone's posts and your all so motivational so I wanted to start my own. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and would love to be a size ten. I've always struggled with my weight and I'm not happy! Starting at 15st 2 my exante arrived yday so here goes!

Minnie :)

Today is my first day too... Good luck with your Exante weight loss. X

Yes the vanilla and strawberry shakes are my favourite... How are you doing now? Dinner is cooking and the smells are driving me wild lol. But strawb shake it is for me at 7pm x

So far so good! Drank an insane amount of water today! Just treating myself to a come zero in an attempt to hold off on my shake for half an hour or so!
Hope your all doing well :)

Morning Mi nnie. X x Good luck for day two... The killer day lol. X I am going to keep myself busy... And hopefully it will be bedtime before I know it. X

Hiya Minnie!!

Good luck!! Hope your still doing well!

Morning all.
Day 2 seems to be starting as a killer! Had half a shake this morning as I was in a rush and I do have a headache. But I'm on my 3rd pint of water so hopefully it will clear!
:)

just keep drinking!! ive got a headache too as im going back into ketosis again... just using the thought that ill be grand tomorrow is getting me through it lol

Hiya welcome!

You can drink black coffee and tea as well if you like them. I always have a black coffee before my shakes.

Hi killerkurls
Everyone is so friendly on this forum!
I've been drinking black tea, I tend to have a glass of water before my shakes. Just having the first of today, strawberry. I think chocolate and vanilla are my faves!

Minnie how are the headaches?

if bad I try water first then either coffee or coke zero....that will help

good luck today :)

Have you tried the soups yet minnie?

Good luck for today... I am on day one so glugging that water and hoping I get into keto very soon. x x

Hi Minnie

How are you doing? Hope the headache has gone now - should be well on the way to feeling better. I hit day 6 and almost felt a bit hyperactive (first thing in the morning - that NEVER happens!)

Keep drinking that water.

Exelante
xx

Hi all.
Well I have to confess I fell off the wagon over the weekend, I had a meal out which I couldn't get out of but avoided carbs! And kept the calories low.
I did however have wine on Sunday. But made up for this with a couple of walks in the sunshine.
I am back on 100% and so far no headaches this time round. Must be all the water!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh and I didn't get the soups just shakes and bars :) I'm not keen on the nut bar but otherwise they're all really nice.
Vanilla is my fave though.

Back