minx's CWP ramblings

minx

Hello!! Im looking to do CWP for 6 weeks when i go on happy holibob to France for two weeks with hubby, kids, parent in laws (and their 15yr old son), and bro in law, his wife and their 7 month old. We have 2 gorgeous villas booked with own swimming pool, cannot wait!
Anyway.. Started this mallarky on Monday, got weighed at my cd wifey's house on Sunday and i was 11st 10. My dream weight is 9st 11 (im 5'2) but for now id be happy with 10st 7 as this is what i was when met hubby and a size 12. Anyway, i got my food packs and scurried off to stuff my face for the last time and ate so much that i thought id be happy to never eat food again. Which was ironic.
Monday day 1 was ok, im a busy mum of 3 kiddies under 5 (2 of them being 12month old twins!) so they kept me suitably busy so the day passed pretty quickly, i stupidly forgot to get an accurate weight in the morning as i am a serial weigher and can't help but peek daily! Probably the reason i fail on most diets as when they don't agree with my efforts, im right outta there!
Day 2 was Tuesday and a wee peek on the scales and i was down from 11st 10.5 to 11st 3.5 (Y). I think ketosis hit me on day 2 as i felt a wee energy boost towards the evening, i was freezing cold and the hunger had passed. Happy times.
Day 3 (yesterday) was pretty much textbook pain in the derier low carb day, hubby got it tight before he left for work and i spent the whole morning feeling deprived and hard done by! (Scales read 11st 1.5lb another yay!). A wee visit to the sunbeds in the afternoon and a nap for all the kids when i could have a wee sit down and a lovely cuppa and i felt much brighter.. Must remember its my choice to do this and can eat those lovely foods but im just taking a wee break and its all for a worthy cause!!
Today is day 4 and im feeling good!! No hunger at all and peeing like a race horse but overall feeling good. Scales this morning teased me with 11st 0.25! So close to those magic 10's hehe but tmrw it shall be mine!! Can't wait for official weigh in on Saturday afternoon, will only be day 5 but my CDC is off on holiday on sun. I'll be buying two weeks of packs off her and no weigh in till she gets back! Which scares me! Anyway, enough rambling for now, seems its time for a choc shake! :-D xxx

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Lightheaded! Think today may be the day i have 4 foodpacks.. As much as im telling myself this will not affect loss i still feel guilty for considering it :-\ what's all that about...
I really fancy a strawberry shake but since reading in the book that the colouring is concheneal (crushed up beetles!?!?) i can't bring myself to have one! Bah.. The inner turmoil!!!!! Lol ;-)

minx said:
Lightheaded! Think today may be the day i have 4 foodpacks.. As much as im telling myself this will not affect loss i still feel guilty for considering it :-\ what's all that about...
I really fancy a strawberry shake but since reading in the book that the colouring is concheneal (crushed up beetles!?!?) i can't bring myself to have one! Bah.. The inner turmoil!!!!! Lol ;-)

Hi how's it going? 4 packs is better than a binge! Oh and throw those scales away ;)

Hey willpowerwoman! Serves me right for daily weighing, stayed the same this morning :p those 10's are just teasing me.. On the up side i didn't have that 4th shake hehe :-D got plugging the water and was in bed by 9.30!

Feeling good today, loving the sveltness that a few lb's of missing glycogen and water gives my stomach. Simple daytime routine of entertaining babbas then i'm going to the cinema this evening for some hot johnny depp action, yay! Be weird to sit watching a film without anything to munch but im sure I'll survive... Can't wait for first weigh in tmrw. Hope everyone's having a good day, yays for Friday! Boo's to weekend temptations.. X

minx said:
Hey willpowerwoman! Serves me right for daily weighing, stayed the same this morning :p those 10's are just teasing me.. On the up side i didn't have that 4th shake hehe :-D got plugging the water and was in bed by 9.30!

Feeling good today, loving the sveltness that a few lb's of missing glycogen and water gives my stomach. Simple daytime routine of entertaining babbas then i'm going to the cinema this evening for some hot johnny depp action, yay! Be weird to sit watching a film without anything to munch but im sure I'll survive... Can't wait for first weigh in tmrw. Hope everyone's having a good day, yays for Friday! Boo's to weekend temptations.. X

Hey well done for staying strong yesterday and good luck for weigh in :)

Weigh day!! :-D day 6 today and going strong.. Went to the cinema last night and felt virtuous as sat sipping on a small Pepsi max (don't know if this is equivalent of coke zero and better than diet Pepsi??!) when my friend sat beside me eating all sorts of things shed brought along in her bag! Anyway, sts this morning AGAIN so i am not a firm believer in the theory that diet fizzy drinks hinder weightloss!!! Tbh i never believed this at all.. No carbs, no kcals, what's the problem?? BIG problem!! It blows my mind how it works but the last 3 mornings i haven't lost a single oz.. Maybe something positive to come out of obsessive daily weighing! :p
I wasn't really tempted by the food at the cinema, i took a 4th choc tetra with me which i sipped as johnny depp made it aaaaaaall better ;-)
Anyway, today after realising the diet juice theory isn't bobbins, resisting temptation last night and getting through my first social 'outing' unscathed, i feel I'm in another chapter now if that makes sense?! That wouldve been the point at which wouldve failed another diet and something was scared and have put off doing all week but enjoyed getting out. Crossing my fingers for weigh in, i know ive lost glyvogen and water at least and feel loads smaller for it on my waist so i guess coke-gate happened at the right time for me as if this was any other week and id have lost nothing i think that'd be the end of cwp! Laters taters xxx

7.5lb off woo! Not due a weigh for another 2 days but cons going on holiday so now no weigh in for 2 weeks eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

Well done missy that's a great loss and an early weigh in x my scales were thrown in the bin as I was getting obsessed and demotivated by them not moving much xxx wishing u all the luck in the world for yr next two weeks and yr loss will be great after 2 weeks xxx

Thank you!!! Feels good :-D though not to celebrate with food tonight which i wouldve done on any other diet hehe! Well done for throwing your scales away i wish i could do that and get a huge surprise in 2 weeks but alas i am weak! Xxx

Well done so far yr doing great x good luck hunny x

minx said:
7.5lb off woo! Not due a weigh for another 2 days but cons going on holiday so now no weigh in for 2 weeks eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

Fab well done :)

Back