Miraclemakers - a miracle is what i need!

Where Do I start! I suppose I should just introduce myself, my name is Kelly and I have been a minims lurker for a while(about a year). Have to say reading all your diaries, does put some inspiration my way.
Thought I would start a diary to keep me and my brain focused. I apologise for the rambling now..lol.
So been 30 has and morbidly obese made me decided to change a few things – hence the S&S diet. I have read so many great things about it, I thought I would take the plunge and join in myself. I have a lot of weight to loose, and one of the main things that made me realise I had to so something was reading the post of “you know you have lost weight when…” This post made me laugh and also made me realise that I wanted all those things. I need to get my head out of the sand and face up to what I need to do. Another motivation part from my health is holidays and weddings. Would love to be able to go and buy a dress not worrying that I look like a tent or if they do my size!. Go on holiday and not worry about the plane, can I fit in the seat and will the seatbelt fit!
So I am in Day 3 of the diet, and I have a minor slip up on Wednesday, but still carrying on. I figured I will mess up once or twice, but just draw that line and start again. Day one was fine, day 2 banging headache all day, today ok…….for now!
My problem is I eat when I i'm bored, I eat too many carbs but now I have this to distract me. Been the weight I am, which is 21[SUP] [/SUP]stone I need a little miracle and a lot of dedication.
Anyway, enough of me going on. I will be posting most days, and even though I read most diaries on here, I may start to comment know you know who I am lol

So day four.....could not get out of bed this morning. Craving everything I cant have. Just had the crispy vanilla shake - quite nice! The weekend is the hardest part for me - wantto get to monday i know i have done good! :)

Well done Kelly. The weekend is the most difficult time for me too but you just need to be strong minded and stick it out. You can do it!

Well the weekend is over and I know its Tuesday but my weekend is sunday and monday really. There was a few wobbles but nothing that should destroy my WI which is tomorrow evening.:sigh:

Cleaned out my clothes too, some of the stuff i have is shocking.....why would i ever wear that!! lol
Anyway makes me more determined to buy nice new things.

Trying to set myself mini goals - any idea's would be greatly appreciated.x

hiya and well done getting to day 4 (?) the hardest part is nearly over .. I bet you are excited about weigh in :D Mini goals are a great idea , I find they keep you motivated more ... when I started I had 8 stone to loose and that is a huge goal and very daunting .. but making small goals that you will achieve often helps keep you focussed :) I made goals like - get through an hour , get through a day , 1 week , 2 weeks , loose 1 stone , loose 1 dress size etc ...... I am sure you will do brilliantly xx

Hello Determinator, you have done so well in your stats. I find it really hard to think that i can loose this much weight - hence why i think smaller goals will help. I am on Day 6 now and tomorrow is my WI. Reading peoples journeys om here helps so much, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for your advice, will set smaller goals as 98 pound to lose is daunting! lol x

Morning all!

So was first weigh in last night and i have lost 8 pounds! Chuffted that i have lost this, but also wanted a little more. Anyway - its a loss so im happy. Just makes me more determined to carry on for a another loss next week! Hope everyone else is doing ok. :)

Back