• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Misbee husband waiting for a heart article in the mirror

natayou

a bit different everyday
do you know i read that this morning in my paper and didnt even realise who it was, it should be good publicity for them, hope it leads to the call

Oh wow i do hope so too i'll have everything crossed

Nuts

Of course I can!
Sounds obvious I know but if you really want to help and feel you are making a HUGE difference - get a Donor Card.

The anguish these people go through is tremendous - its a hard thing to do but as my husband pointed out to me - id expect it for my child so therefore I should give myself! No truer word said!

No obligation obviously - and each to their own - just thought I'd post it!

N xxxx

Nuts

Of course I can!
Sends hugs of love and positive vibes across ~~~~~~~~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Misdee

Silver Member
thank you for linking this britmummy.

as some now know, on thursday evening, peter actually had a transplant call. unfortunatly they were unable to proceed as the donor heart had too much damage. tyhe detials are on my blog Waiting for the call.

KD

Gone fishing

as some now know, on thursday evening, peter actually had a transplant call. unfortunatly they were unable to proceed as the donor heart had too much damage. tyhe detials are on my blog Waiting for the call.
Oh my goodness. I can't how stressful that must have been:( You must feel like you're living a nightmare.

Misdee

Silver Member
Oh my goodness. I can't how stressful that must have been:( You must feel like you're living a nightmare.

it has been his sixth call. i allowed myself to hope too much that evening and am still recovering from it all crashing down. next time i will step carefully. he has one more week on the urgent list, and he will then be reviewed as to how to proceed next.

I cant begin to imagine how that must feel, having your hopes raised then dashed like that.

I hope you get the call you deserve very soon, thinking of you all

*HUGS*

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
it has been his sixth call. i allowed myself to hope too much that evening and am still recovering from it all crashing down. next time i will step carefully. he has one more week on the urgent list, and he will then be reviewed as to how to proceed next.
Praying for you all:grouphugg:

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't usually read newspapers but I picked up the Mirror in a waiting room other day and saw this article. Never imagined it'd be someone's hubby on here.:(

Will keep yous in my thoughts. xx

Linda5111

I can do this.
I hope u get some good news very soon,my prayers will be for ur hubby and ur family. Take care.