• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Miscarriage after lipotrim

Hi, I was on the lipotrim for 5 months and lost 5 stones but stopped once I found myself pregnant at 4 weeks roughly. I then unfortunately had a miscarriage at 8 weeks ... does anyone think it’s to mainly do with the lipotrim as I want to go back on it to lose my weight but scared incase I get pregnant ( which will be great) but have another miscarriage?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st12lb C: 10st3.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 11st8.5lb(53.1%)
Hi Clare, I think that's really a question you need to ask your GP, for accuracy and safety sake. All I do know is miscarriage is a lot more common than many people think, and a lot of the time, there are no answers, only questions. Wishing you all the best.

Hi, I was on the lipotrim for 5 months and lost 5 stones but stopped once I found myself pregnant at 4 weeks roughly. I then unfortunately had a miscarriage at 8 weeks ... does anyone think it’s to mainly do with the lipotrim as I want to go back on it to lose my weight but scared incase I get pregnant ( which will be great) but have another miscarriage?
I really think you need to ask your doctor about this, it’s too important xxx

S: 262lb C: 235.9lb G: 118lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 26.1lb(9.96%)
I'm so sorry you had a miscarriage. You should definitely talk to your doctor on this one.

Maybe it's best to take steps to not to get pregnant while in the middle of a weight-loss program? After all, the two things are sort opposites -- when you aren't pregnant, you are trying to lose weight. When you are pregnant, they typically want you to gain it.