Step3 1000kcal Miserable

hopefull 2012

Having a crappy day.
Had three gorgeous girly dresses for an Xmas party on thurs. I was so excited about having a proper pretty dress and showing of my new waist. This has been ruined by bra shopping. My boobs are gone and what's left is horrid. I've now bought leggings and an oversized blouse and I'm gonna send the dresses back.
NOT a happy bunny

Oh noooo hon. Don't send you're dresses back. Show that waist off lady!!!!! Do it for us who are dying to show off a waist hehe. I've previously lost four stone on this plan and I TOTALLY hear you about shrinken boobies. I also had mega bingo wings too. Just get yourself a sexy push up or padded bra and work it. Am sure you will look fab anyway. Don't send the dresses back!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks babycham
It was a sexy push up bra that made me miserable. All the skin gathering, yuk
I'm happy with my new outfit tho, my other half was very enthusiastic about it.
Next year, then I'll mega show of when a bit more weight is gone

Hello! I completely get this! I am dieting again, 3-4 stone to lose. I had lost 10stone on lighterlife and my boobs were tucked into my knickers! Lol possibly event boots!!! I found a balcony style bra was the best. Or a full bra, like old ladies wear...sounds terrible but those two gave the best support to pour your boobs in and under cloths you would never know! I have to admit I ended up getting breast lift, best thing ever x

Back