Misery loves company so Im posting here?!

Bellerine

Silver Member
Day One on Exante. I tried Lipotrim before and found it good but I HATED going to the local chemist - staff not so nice. So I ordered Exante and I am seriously impressed with the choice of flavours. And the bars are really nice. And handy when out and about. So it seems I have found a diet that suits me. Now I have to make it work. I kept making excuses when on Lipotrim and didnt stick with the plan. Ive just got to do it.

This is really really hard today. I just want to go to bed and cry.

Hello Bellerine and welcome to our merry band. Starting on this diet really is the hardest bit of it, so try and just get through the next couple of days, and hopefully you'll feel better soon. I'd recommend anything that will help distract you from food, like a long bath, paint your nails, early night, read a book... whatever your thing is, to help you get through the hungry day! Focus on what your goals are and why you want to do this. If you can visualise what it will mean to you to have lost the weight, that's got to be better than whatever food it is that is tempting you to put it in your mouth.
Good luck :)

Good luck bellerine! Day 1 is awful isn't it? You can do it since it can only get better from here. :D

Welcome Ballerine! :) Good to see you in. You are not alone here. There is many of us with you, ready to support you, to make you smile. Cheer up girl! Day one is always hard. A few first days will be quite a challenge. But believe me, this is possible to do.
I'm doing Exante TS and on day 6 today. Before I started I was very nervous and just couldn't imagine me not eating for like day or two. Then I red this forum with such a supportive people, great stories, motivating posts, diaries and blogs. And I managed day 1, then day 2, then 3... Now it's 6 and I'm going :)
Stay with us, you will be fine. You can lose as much as you want. No pressure, take it one thing a time. Try to the end of day 1, ten next one, if it's hard, set a goal - 3 hours longer - then to the end of the day. You will be fine. And you CAN DO IT with us together. So get on the board and keep up hun! I'm with you! :)
love xxx

Hey Bellerine, welcome to the exante family!!
The first week or so is pretty crappy! But you can do this, post here lots and you'll get all the support you need :)

If you feel like going to bed early then go for it, I have loads of early nights now. No crying though, you should be happy that you're on the way to losing weight :D

Hi Bellerine and have a hug! You've taken the hardest step of deciding to do this, and we're all here for you! x

Hi

If you read my recent post I'm pretty much in the same position as you. I'm starting tomorrow and feeling a bit scared but I'm going to be on this site every day and it will be interesting to see how we both get on. Good luck!

Oh my god. Thank you. You guys are so supportive. I really really appreciate it. It takes the edge off the pain of the diet knowing you are all here, going through the same battles. I went bed early last night. Didn't cry though!! Fell asleep And when I woke up this morning I was sooooo thrilled that I had gotten through day one. I couldn't believe I'd done it ( thought I was gonna sabotage myself. Again!). So here I am on day two. And thanks for the company.I hope over the coming weeks and months I can be there for you guys.

Bellerine

Last edited:
Oh my god. Thank you. You guys are so supportive. I really really appreciate it. It takes the edge off the pain of the diet knowing you are all here, going through the same battles. I went bed early last night. Didn't cry though!! Fell asleep And when I woke up this morning I was sooooo thrilled that I had gotten through day one. I couldn't believe I'd done it ( thought I was gonna sabotage myself. Again!). So here I am on day two. And thanks for the company.I hope over the coming weeks and months I can be there for you guys.

Bellerine

Just wanted to reiterate what everyone had said :) Nice to have you on board. Just keep reminding yourself the first week is the hardest then it'll get easier. Trust me when you step on the scales in a week it will feel worth it :)

Day two already ;)? See you are smashing it. The first few days are bad though so there's nothing wrong with having an early night. Think of this as time for and about yourself and remember why you're doing it. Good luck xx

heya

well done you are doing so well, this type of diet has rollercoasters like no other, the first few days are the worst, read my day 4 post, today however is so much better.

its really great to know we are all in that same leaky old boat together plugging the gaps and staying afloat,

shona xx

Aww

Awe you guys. I'm so moved by the support here. ITHANK YOU. I'm on day three now and doing ok. I'm not in ketosis and I'm not realy all that hungry but I have a slow metabolism so it might take a few more days to kick in.

Belle

Back