Miss Shiraz's Daily Digest! :-) and slimming journey

MissShiraz

Hiya All,

I've decided as from today to do a daily food diary to help keep me on track...

After having a week where i put on 3.5lbs away at family and politely eating the burgers and sausages cooked on the bbq everyday (and feeling i couldn't starve for three days) and then missing a weigh in due to baby being in hospital i have re focused.

Lost 2.5lbs at weigh in for the last 2 weeks - not too bad i suppose - but going on holiday in 11 weeks. Desperatley want to drop atleast a dress size and main goal is to drop 1 or 2 more dress sizes for our wedding next year in Rhodes. :D So it's 3.5 - 4 stone i'd ideally like to lose. :eek:

I know i can do it - i lost 1.5 stone last year before our holiday to Rhodes, but fell pregnant there and didn't return to group. However Gabriel was born in March and i weighed in at 6.5lbs heavier than when i left group - so i was really pleased.

Will start my food diary at the end of today as haven't planned lunch yet xx

THURSDAY 16TH JULY (EXTRA EASY)

Brekkie: Green Tea, Mullerlight,Melon
Lunch: Salmon Caesar Salad (HEA Parmesan) 3.5 syns Dressing, Pepsi Max
Dinner: Chicken Breast Marinated in Yoghurt, Lemon and Coriander, Roast Sweet Potato and Peppers

Snack: HIFI Bar (HEB)

Syns: 10 syns - Bacardi and Diet Cokes

Friday 17th July EXTRA EASY DAY

Brekkie: Lots of Watermelon and a Mullerlight
Lunch: Bacon and Baked Beans
Dinner: SW Recipe - Lamb Biryani

Last edited:
TUESDAY 21ST JULY EXTRA EASY

Brekkie: Hifi Bar, Peach
Lunch: SW Quiche (bolognese - mince, onions, mushrooms, garlic, tinned toms, herbs) HEa Cheese
Dinner: Tuna Pasta Bake (tinned toms, courgettes, mushrooms, onions, tuna, garlic, herbs, quark)

Syns: 3 glasses red wine 18 syns :p (won't have many tomorrow - only had 4 yesterday)

Wednesday 22nd July Extra Easy

Brekkie: Fruit
Lunch: (At beefeater) Chargrilled Steak, New Potatoes, Grilled Tomato and Grilled Field Mushroom, Diet Coke (i'd usually have wine and a creamy pasta with chicken or a burger or Brie and Bacon Sarnie - so yay me!!)
Dinner: Salmon Fillet, Spicy Potato Wedges, Roast Peppers, Aubergine and Tomatoes

Snacks: Hi Fi Bar (heb)
Mini Cheddars (6 syns)

Back