Miss slinky/Mr sleek

Rachiebabes

Hello! I'm new here, although have been reading the boards throughout the year while I've been doing slimming world!

Quick question... Does anyone know when the national winner of miss slinky/Mr sleek is announced this year? I heard they were doing it all differently this year so was just wondering if anyone knew?

Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me! Yes there are certain criteria for going through to next stages, lost a certain amount, almost at target etc. Because I was 0.5 from target at that point I was thankfully eligible and had to fill in an 8 page questionnaire and upload pictures.

My consultant doesn't know when they will be making their decision but since Im in the running (alongside hundreds of other people) I was being nosy of course haha!

Awk well, suppose we'll find out in due course! I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway... The cash prize would be much appreciated at this time of year!

Thank you! I doubt I would ever win it but it's very flattering to be in with a chance! I've lost 6 stone 12.5lbs since January so that's reward enough really!

I aim to be a diamond member like yourself this time next year!

Back