Miss Slinky!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Indigo.seahorse, 25 November 2009.

1. Indigo.seahorse

Indigo.seahorse Well-Known Member

I got voted Miss Slinky last week in group! Got flowers and a red face!!My consultant just popped round and I fit the criteria!! Gotta find before and after pics fill in a few details and enter the draw!!!

How exciting!!

Big hugs to everyone...keep up the good work!

Emma x
    jerricebenton likes this.
  2. sparkylarky

sparkylarky Well-Known Member

Well done x
  3. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

wow well done honey xxx
  4. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Oh well done you - the girl in our class was so excited, she is going to enter the comp - £1000 cant be bad esp this close to crimbo - now lock the amazing feeling away for a rainy day :)
  5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Congratulations hun!
  6. mamabear

mamabear Active Member

Whats the comp about?, I got Miss Slinky in my group last week and havent heard anything mentioned
  7. Indigo.seahorse

Indigo.seahorse Well-Known Member

you get entered in to the price draw for £1000, you have to fit the criteria, which is I don't know, one of the ladies from another class got voted by group members to be Miss Slinky, which she got in awarded in class, but she is 60yrs old and is too old for Miss Slinky prize draw, you get to go to the annual ball too!

Ask your consultant, you should be filling in press info and details of how much your weight loss has affected your life etc, not sure when closing date is....

Hugs and thanks guys, it really spurs me on, 6lb to target!!

8. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Well done! How good is that! xoxox
  9. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Well-Known Member

wow! :D i dream of slinky... ;)
  10. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!