Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Miss-tri's - Goodbye fatty, hello sexxxy weightloss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by miss-tri, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/ calorie controlled
    Ok, so new start so new diary

Fed up of being fat and want to be slim asap please! Hoping to be able to stick to a strict diet of healthy eating and exercise and get to a 8 stones and this time without sabotaging myself on the way :eek:

I just would like to be healthy and happy.. its not too much to ask is it :sigh: but i know i wont be until i take action and commit to this diet like a fat kid commits to chocolate cake! hehe (mmmm cakeeeeee *drools*)

ANYWAY hope people do comment on here as i think thatl help me keep going and i really could do with it! :)

so here goes again, Heres hoping that today (04/04/2011) is the start of my life change :cool: slimmer me... HERE I COME! :D

Last edited: 4 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jadelois

jadelois Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck! The word commit is a funny one, in relationships i'd expect nothing less of myself (or the other party) yet when it comes down to my health and my body I just never seem to manage. Commiting is exactly what I shall be doing now until June too. :)

4. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Good luck on your journey to slim down hun, Hope tomorrow aint to bad for ya.. once you know though u can start to shift it,

5. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I know the feeling, its so hard to just stick to a diet! its ok for a while but eventually you tend to make allowances or mess up or something or other. so bloody hard but its got to be done :sigh:

Hope you manage to do so too! the best of luck to you and keep me updated :)

6. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thankyou :) im hoping so too, dont feel like going and weighing in because i know im going to be back to square 1 :( and straight after my weigh in im going to gym and i know il be feeling depressed about it so wont be raring to go :( but i need to keep telling myself i have to go or il regret it :sigh: and like you said, once i know i can start to shift it! ;)

also iv just seen your stats and wanted to say well done on losing so much weight! :eek: thats brill! people like you who are just inspirational so good going! :)

7. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Sorry it tokk so long to reply hun, had a busy week, yeah the weight iv lost so far is good, but i still have a long long long way to go before i get to my target weigh.. about 8 stone still its gonna take a while but ill let there :)

8. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Ok, so had major life events happening and so didnt start my diet. But shall be back on plan tommorow, fingers crossed

Last edited: 13 March 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.