Miss-tri's - Goodbye fatty, hello sexxxy weightloss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by miss-tri, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/ calorie controlled
    Ok, so new start so new diary

Fed up of being fat and want to be slim asap please! Hoping to be able to stick to a strict diet of healthy eating and exercise and get to a 8 stones and this time without sabotaging myself on the way :eek:

I just would like to be healthy and happy.. its not too much to ask is it :sigh: but i know i wont be until i take action and commit to this diet like a fat kid commits to chocolate cake! hehe (mmmm cakeeeeee *drools*)

ANYWAY hope people do comment on here as i think thatl help me keep going and i really could do with it! :)

so here goes again, Heres hoping that today (04/04/2011) is the start of my life change :cool: slimmer me... HERE I COME! :D

Last edited: 4 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jadelois

jadelois Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck! The word commit is a funny one, in relationships i'd expect nothing less of myself (or the other party) yet when it comes down to my health and my body I just never seem to manage. Commiting is exactly what I shall be doing now until June too. :)

4. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Good luck on your journey to slim down hun, Hope tomorrow aint to bad for ya.. once you know though u can start to shift it,

5. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I know the feeling, its so hard to just stick to a diet! its ok for a while but eventually you tend to make allowances or mess up or something or other. so bloody hard but its got to be done :sigh:

Hope you manage to do so too! the best of luck to you and keep me updated :)

6. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thankyou :) im hoping so too, dont feel like going and weighing in because i know im going to be back to square 1 :( and straight after my weigh in im going to gym and i know il be feeling depressed about it so wont be raring to go :( but i need to keep telling myself i have to go or il regret it :sigh: and like you said, once i know i can start to shift it! ;)

also iv just seen your stats and wanted to say well done on losing so much weight! :eek: thats brill! people like you who are just inspirational so good going! :)

7. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Sorry it tokk so long to reply hun, had a busy week, yeah the weight iv lost so far is good, but i still have a long long long way to go before i get to my target weigh.. about 8 stone still its gonna take a while but ill let there :)

8. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Ok, so had major life events happening and so didnt start my diet. But shall be back on plan tommorow, fingers crossed

Last edited: 13 March 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.