1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

MissAnonD's Slimming World Food Diary - Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by MissAnonD, 11 August 2014 Social URL.

1. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hello to anyone reading this.

I originally started slimming world at the end April 2014, at 8st 4lbs. I'm only 5.2" tall with a petite body type, so I can tell when i've put on weight around my hips/muffin top. I used to average around 7st 8lbs up until last summer, so I wanted to lose some weight and feel better about myself in time for my cousin's wedding at the end of May. I went down to 7st 11 1/4, but then lost motivation after the wedding!
    So on 5th August 2014 I weighed myself at 8st 0.5lbs. I'd like to be 7st 5lbs by the time I go on holiday to America next May (although I know I'll fluctuate in between).

I'm going to post this food diary so that I can keep track of my syns each day and hopefully if I'm struggling I can ask people for advice.

I'll also be weighing and measuring myself on Tuesday mornings and reporting back here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Tuesday 5th August (Day One)

Breakfast - Quakers Honey & Vanilla porridge sachet with a handful of Raisins (9.5 syns and 180ml
    semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Banana

Lunch - Super speed soup

Nectarine

Dinner - Salmon (oven baked), jacket potato, beans, lettuce, cucumber, tomato.

Last edited: 11 August 2014
  4. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Wednesday 6th August

Breakfast - Quakers honey & vanilla porridge sachet with a handful of raisins (9.5 syns and 180ml
    semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Banana

Hi-fi bar (Hex B)

Lunch - Nando's mixed leaf salad and chicken breast with lemon and herb marinade (roughly 3 syns)

2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles (rest of Hex A)

Dinner - Jacket potato, beans, turkey breast (oven cooked) and lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomato, red pepper with balsamic vinegar.

5. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Thursday 7th August

Breakfast - Quakers strawberry, raspberry and cranberry porridge sachet with a handful of raisins (9.5 syns and 180ml
    semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Banana

Nectarine

Weetabix chocolate oaty bar (Hex B)

Lunch - Super speed soup

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle (Hex A)

Dinner - Jacket potato with tuna & dairylea light (rest of Hex A), beans, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and lettuce with balsamic
    vinegar.

6. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Friday 8th August

Breakfast - Quakers honey & vanilla porridge sachet with a handful of raisins (9.5 syns and 180ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Banana

Weetabix Toffee oaty bar (Hex B)

Nectarine

Lunch - Super speed soup

Nectarine

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle x2 (Rest of Hex A)

Dinner - Slimming World Paprika pork with rice (made with lots of peppers and red onion = 1/3 superfree).

7. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Saturday 9th August

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on toast (without butter) (Hex B)

Banana

Lunch - Salad: Lettuce, pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, 2 hard-boiled eggs and balsamic vinegar

Muller light yoghurt - Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with quark, parsley & mixed herbs, new potatoes and a pea, leek & lettuce braise made with vegetable stock (from a Slimming World recipe book), topped with a tiny bit of mint.

Dairylea original triangle x 2 (Hex A).

8. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Sunday 10th August

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on toast (without butter - Hex B), baked beans and a turkey rasher

Lunch - Muller light yoghurt - Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry under layer (1.5 syns)

Dairylea original triangle x2 (Hex A)

Dinner - Roast Pork (fat removed after cooking), 2 roast potatoes cooked in Goose fat, kale, broccoli and a tiny splash of gravy (roughly 7 syns).

9. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Monday 11th August

Breakfast - Plain porridge oats (Hex B and 150ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A) with a sliced banana

Banana

Lunch - Super speed soup

Nectarine

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle

Dinner - Jacket potato with dairy lea light (rest of Hex A), beans, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, and Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausage x2

10. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Tuesday 12th August

Breakfast - Plain porridge oats (Hex B and 150ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A) with a sliced banana and handful of mixed berries.

Banana

Nectarine

Lunch - Super speed soup

Nectarine

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle (Rest of Hex A)

Dinner - Jacket potato, beans, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar and Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausage x2

Muller light yoghurt - Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate.

11. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Wednesday 13th August

Hi to anyone reading this! I was chuffed that I had lost 2 3/4lbs when I weighed myself for my first week yesterday. But today I feel as though I may have sabotaged myself already this week! ...But I didn't have any syns yesterday, so hopefully i've not done too much damage. Every year my family hold a BBQ with our family-friends, so I knew I would be drinking alcohol tonight, but I wasn't prepared for the cheesecake :(

Breakfast - Plain porridge oats (Hex B and 150ml semi-skimmed milk HEX A) with a sliced banana and a handful of mixed berries

Banana

Lunch - Super speed soup

Dinner - 4 minted lamb koftas (maybe around 5 syns), pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes, rice salad (chopped tomatoes and feta (rest of Hex A)), coleslaw (about 5 syns), 3 glasses of prosecco (roughly 12 syns - checked on SW website) and a small slice of chocolate cheesecake (around 14 syns - checked on SW website).

I suppose I just need to draw a line under it and get straight back onto plan tomorrow x

Last edited: 9 September 2014
  12. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    So I had a very bad week off track and I was so gutted with myself that I couldn't face posting on here (which I know seems silly because the whole point of this food diary is to make me think twice about the things i'm eating!) But here goes...

Thursday 14th August

Breakfast - Plain porridge oats (Hex B and 150ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A) with sliced banana

Banana

Lunch - Super speed soup

Nectarine

Banana

Dinner - 1 minted lamb kofta (maybe around 2 syns) a burger (no bun) (maybe around 2 syns), pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes, rice salad (chopped tomatoes and feta (rest of Hex A)), coleslaw (about 5 syns)

13. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Friday 15th August

Breakfast - Plain porridge oats (Hex B and 150ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A) with sliced banana

Nectarine

Lunch - 3 slices of chorizo, mozzarella, tiny piece of bread with garlic butter dip, Pizza Express Il Padrino pizza (56 syns according to SW online! :eek:), Small glass of white wine (6 syns) - (a work colleague surprised me by taking me out for lunch and I wasn't prepared for it!)

Dinner - Muller light yoghurt - Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate

14. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Saturday 16th August

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on wholemeal toast (Hex B)

Costa hot chocolate (8 syns) & 2 small wafers (1 syn)

3 pieces of spinach and ricotta tortellini

Dinner - Chicken curry with rice (Recipe from SW curry heaven recipe book)

15. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Sunday 17th August

Breakfast - 2 small pieces of white pudding (roughly 4 syns), beans, toast (with butter), 2 turkey rashers, 3 chipolata sausages (roughly 5 syns), 2 fried eggs (fried in olive oil - 1 syn)

Dinner - Gammon, 2 roast potatoes (roughly 2 syns), cabbage, sliced carrots and a small splash of gravy (roughly 1 syn)

Homemade vanilla cheesecake (roughly 4 syns)

2 glasses of Rosé wine (9 syns)

16. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Monday 18th August

Breakfast - Quakers strawberry, raspberry and cranberry porridge sachet (6 syns and 180ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Weetabix Toffee oaty bar (Hex B)

Lunch - Calzone pizza from a local restaurant (roughly 46 syns! :eek:)

Dairylea light triangle (Hex A)

Dinner - Muller light yoghurt - Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate

17. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Tuesday 19th August

Breakfast - Quakers strawberry, raspberry and cranberry porridge sachet with a sliced banana (6 syns and 180ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Nectarine

Weetabix chocolate oaty bar (Hex B)

Lunch - super speed soup

Dairylea light triangle and Laughing cow blue cheese triangle (rest of Hex A)

Dinner - whole wheat pasta, passata, Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausage x3, mushrooms (cooked in fry-light), lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes

Twinings Green Tea with orange and lotus flower (although I do have normal tea and lots of water throughout the day)

I'm pleased I was back on track yesterday! I had my weigh-in yesterday morning and lost 0.5lb in my second week. I was expecting to gain, so I'm really happy with that! I think I've taught myself a good lesson though...I need to be prepared and look at the menu online if I know I'm going out to eat!
    I'm now at the weight I was at for my cousin's wedding in May. Hopefully I can lose at least a couple of pounds this week!

18. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Wednesday 20th August

Breakfast - Quakers strawberry, raspberry and cranberry porridge sachet with a sliced banana (6 syns and 180ml semi-skimmed milk Hex A)

Banana

Lunch - super speed soup

Dinner - 2 pieces of Melba toast with patè (7 syns) and 3 glasses of white wine (18 syns)

I went out after a work conference with a work colleague and visitor - I didn't think we would be going out after, so I wasn't prepared (again)! Being in a professional setting, I felt like I couldn't tell them I was on a diet/healthy eating.

19. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Thursday 21st August

Banana

Lunch - Cotê Brasserie roasted duck breast (roughly 13.5 syns) with potato gratin (roughly 10 syns) and cherry griottine sauce

1 glass of prosecco (4.5 syns)

Dinner - Bowl of salad (lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes) with 2 hard boiled eggs and some balsamic vinegar

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle (rest of Hex A)

I also had 2 cups of Twinings Green Tea with orange and lotus flower (although I do also have normal tea and lots of water throughout the day)

I met my parents for lunch because they were on a day trip to London. I know I need to be stricter with myself because I'll only be disappointed on Tuesday when I weigh myself!

20. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Friday 22nd August

Nectarine

Lunch - Super speed soup

3 small squares of mint dark chocolate (2 syns?)

Laughing cow blue cheese triangle (Rest of Hex A)

Dinner - Jacket potato, beans, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar and Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausage x2

21. MissAnonD

MissAnonD Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st3lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Saturday 23rd August

Breakfast - 2 poached duck eggs on wholemeal bread (Hex B)

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar
    3 SW mini quiches - made with spring onion, ham and grated cheddar (Hex A)

Dairylea original triangle x 2 (Hex A)

Muller light yoghurt - Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate

Dinner – Sainsbury’s Just Cook pulled pork (roughly 5 syns), SW chips, couscous, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and red pepper

2 cups of lemonade (1 syn)