Missed a shake or two

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi again,

Would it affect my weight loss as I have missed a couple of shakes. This hasn't been on purpose, once because I got up late at weekend and today because I was off colour (a tad dizzy and lightheaded) so was asleep most of the day missing the lunch time shake.

Should I still have the three or leave it as it is nearly teatime?:confused:

Thanks guys.

Merlin XXX

Not entirely sure to be honest. Have you had your shake this evening yet? If so I would probably just not have it if I wasnt hungry. Thats just my opinion tho and it may not be the right one. :)

Thanks Rachel,

I am with my soup now, as don't want to stop the ketosis.

Thanks merlin

Hi,

I know I am a CDC and you are on Lipotrim but the principles are exactly the same.

Its important you have all three packs otherwise you fall below safety levels for nutrition and by missing a pack you will not come out of ketosis but could slow down your weightloss as your body will think its starving.

Have your third pack even if its a bedtime drink.

Linda:)

Thanks Linda. Will do.

It is fairly important that you have the 3 shakes , it wont affect ketosis but you will feel hungry and thats not good .
Maybe you were feeling off colour because you did miss a pack , so it could have made you have lack of energy .

Keep with the shakes hun .

Hi again,

Would it affect my weight loss as I have missed a couple of shakes. This hasn't been on purpose, once because I got up late at weekend and today because I was off colour (a tad dizzy and lightheaded) so was asleep most of the day missing the lunch time shake.

Should I still have the three or leave it as it is nearly teatime?:confused:

Thanks guys.

Merlin XXX

Had a busy day at work today and arrived home to realise I had forgotten to my lunch!!! Your thread came at a good time...just having my final shake now....hope you are feeling better.

Hi, would yo believe that both me and my work mate have both forgotten our breakfast shake and lunch bar today!!! I am going to go home and get enough for both of us. Thank god for flexi!!!

Do make sure you have all your drinks as your daily vitamin and mineral allowance is spread through the 3 packs.

I think there must be something in the air, everyone missing meals (well apart from me lol, I never forget to eat!!)

Back