Missed out by 0.4 lb!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Really wanted to get to 3 stone lost last night, so I was gutted to miss out by 0.4 lb! I know I can get that off for next week but oh I was disappointed!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    It amazes me on this diet how we can lose sooooo much weight and then STILL be disappointed! its just wrong! you've lost 41 pounds in such a short time be proud Anna!

It happens to me too by the way so don't think I am preaching, I'm trying to re-educate my thinking too. Its so much easier to see how well other people are doing but actually we are all doing great!

probably within a day or two that 0.4LB will be gone anyway!

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hun - it's like I tell my clients - 0.4lb is just a couple of wees! It's nothing. You have lost 3 stone - you'll just need to wait til next week to have it confirmed and surpassed!

Don't fret - have faith - it's gone for ever!!!!

5. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

I know I've lost loads. More than anything I wanted the excuse to buy me a new bead for my bracelet lol!
    It won't put me off continuing, I am very determined to get to my target weight!
  6. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    well done you thats fab if i were you id round it up to 3 stone like izzy said
    i went to new cdc today xxxxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.