Missed Shake

burberry12

If you miss one is it a big deal I was just so busy yesterday that i missed one!

If that would have been food it would never have happened.

My daughter had her birthday party i did all the food never pinched any and got costco cake all all my fingers and never licked it off i am so chuffed with myself as normally i would have been picking all day.

Lisa xx:confused:

well 3 shakes have all your daily nutritional requirements but just up your water intake and get back on track, I have forgotten my first shake and didn't have it until 1.30pm once couldn't imagine doing that with food lol. Good for you for not finger licking the birthday cake though

well done with birthday cake, i would have ad to try a small piece, i missed a shake sometimes when id done add a meal as didnt want the calories to go up, my cdc said i must av the shakes for all the nutrients in them, good luck

Even if you cheat you should have all 3 shakes....your body can go into stravation mode otherwise........best of luck all!

Even if you cheat you should have all 3 shakes....your body can go into stravation mode otherwise........best of luck all!

Yep agree with that ^^^

There's a fine balance between enducing Ketosis & bringing on full starvation mode (where the bodies holds onto fats).

thanks for that i am going to make sure that i have them

Lisax

I had same thing last night. Went to a friends house warming party last night. Had water all evening, no food or drink passed my lips which is always good. But I'd only had 2 shakes as i'd been really busy all day. I did have my 3 for the day but didn't have last one until 3am as my BF made me before I went to bed.... Had strange dreams all night cos I always did if I ever ate before bedtime.

great support from the BF Cathy, I've had a lot of negativity from people along my journey so good for you and well done for not succuming and indulging at your friends

Thanks scousemouse. Yeah he's really supportive... Every time I feel a bit down or tempted he says "wedding dress" and I feel loads of willpower come flooding back lol. Only he tests my willpower at same time as he wont eat anything thats remotely healthy (and hes still only 12st!) so while i'm there with my shake or soup he's tucking into pizzas and nandos (my fave!). But yeah he's good tho x

Back