Missed week... and boy oh boy...

LV30

Gold Member
...am i gonna pay for it tonight.

I had to work last Wednesday (my wi day) (lots of fun tho - Welsh Varsity rugby match... mmmm!!), so I knew i'd be off plan for at two days (out of the office for an event on Tuesday - Varsity on the Wednesday).

So why then have I eaten like there's no tomorrow? I'm such an idiot - i can't just enjoy a few days off plan - not worry about having some buffet food, or a nice meal, and then moving on. Oh no, i think it gives me carte blance to eat like an absolute nutter. Which i have. For nearly a fortnight.

Oh, and I discovered how much i really really REALLY missed wine.

So, i've had my fun. Now I'm going to have to pay for it.

I know it's going to be bad. I hope it's not that bad.

Don't wish me luck for tonight. I really don't deserve it. I'm a bad person.

Lx

I know what you mean. But i've got to go back. I'll always, always have to go to a class - I need it to keep me in check. For instance, like now!

If i don't go back I just won't stop eating and all my hard work will be undone in a heartbeat (we know how easy it is for it pile back on).

Maybe this will give me a fresh start - put it behind me and feel good about SW again... lol

Lx

I'm the same as well, it seems to give me an excuse to eat what I want (though have been doing that past couple of weeks even going to weigh-in)

let us know how it goes! hope it isnt too bad for you x

Hope it went OK, I'm the same too, I swear I get compulsive eating disorder every month when I get my visitor!

You've done the right thing and gone back to weigh in, as long as you keep at it then there's no real halm done :)

I know what you mean. But i've got to go back. I'll always, always have to go to a class - I need it to keep me in check. For instance, like now!

If i don't go back I just won't stop eating and all my hard work will be undone in a heartbeat (we know how easy it is for it pile back on).

Maybe this will give me a fresh start - put it behind me and feel good about SW again... lol

Lx

Hi how did you get on x

How did you get on hun? I am so glad it isn't just me who does this - can't just enjoy one or two days off plan, always turns into a full week or more eating everything in sight =s

hope it wasnt as bad as you thought - what i will say is that you should be really proud of yourself for going back to class. Sometimes a bad night/day, turns into a bad week, a bad month and totally giving up!!!

x

Hello

Well, i put on 4lbs. I was actually mightily relieved it wasn't more. I think i drunk my own body weight in red wine!

So, i'm back on it today. I doubt whether I'll lose the 4lbs next week, but i'll give it a good go.

I'm so glad that it's just not me that goes bonkers at the drop of a hat. I did have a stressful few weeks - all my kitchen appliances decided to blow up at virtually the same time. So i've been without an oven, a hob and a microwave!! Had a new gas hob fitted yesterday (instead of evil electric!); waiting for my oven to be delivered, and god only knows what i'm going to do about my built-in microwave (which works my extractor fan?!). But i'm less stressed now i've got something to cook on! Bring on the stir-fries! lol

I was feeling completely out of control about food/eating. I just couldn't stop myself - yesterday i had a lion bar for breakfast - wtf?? It's because I knew I'd be back doing SW with a vengeance today, I had to cram enough bad stuff in my body yesterday. Odd. Not normal. Completely certifiable.

Any-how - onwards and downwards... or something like that!!

Lx

Back