Missing meals

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
I've hit a bit of a problem today. Was really busy most the day and didn't even get round to thinking about having my first meal till 6.30pm. Had a spag bol and I felt so stupidly full (probably as I've mostly eaten shakes). I still fell really full and to add onto this my whole abdo area is cramping due to TotM. Due you think it would seriously hinder me to just leave it at the one meal today?

I know it's really bad not to have at least 3 but honestly doubt I could manage 1 more never mind 2.

You have to have 3 as otherwise you won't get the quota of nutrients etc. that your body needs. Can't you have a shake watered down with lots and lots of water so that it feels more like flavoured water than a shake. I generally make my shakes up with 500ml of water or more as it makes the shake go further and adds to the water count for the day. Do you have the bars? Maybe have one as a midnight snack :).

You can't live off 130 calories a day - that's starvation and your body will go into shutdown mode if it goes into starvation, and you will make yourself ill. I used to skip packs when I did LT a few years ago - believe me it's not worth it.

I don't plan on doing it regularly trust me! I'm struggling even with the water right this moment.

Well maybe have one of today's first thing in the morning tomorrow.

you must hit 3 per day at least, I have 4 per day I know borders does 3. You need 3 else as borders says you not going to get enough nutrients.

Yes you be skinny but you dont want your hair and nails falling off do you :D

hi hun, i think its sooo easy to miss meals when you get into ketosis as you dont feel hungry you can easily forget to eat, sounds weird as we all have weight issues to actually miss meals but its easy done but you really need to have 3, i now set 3 alarms on my phone so i dont miss my meals as some days like you i was only having one meal a day! i also make my shakes with 500ml of water xxx

That's a good tip... A few bars in the handbag are also good when on the run. I went shopping this am and had to meet my sis early and we met for coffee....she was eating a lovely big muffin but I just had a lemon bar....so handy if you don't want to think about shaking etc....hope you are feeling ok today....

Back