Missing Persons.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetySuperstar, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    We have just realised on the August starters thread, that a few of our fellow starters have disappeared :(....

Jash,
    Curliegirlie,
    LisaLouLou,
    Jubag,
    KazD,
    Nnif,
    KellyG

Hoping you are all ok... and if you are reading this, give us a shout!! We miss you :cry:!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guy

Guy Likes to lurk

I feel quite sad when I see em listed like that. I hope they haven't jacked it in. With that said though, something this drastic won't work for everybody....

I wonder what the drop out rate is on LL.....

4. jash

jash Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi everyone,

I' m still here and reading the posts sometimes. Just happened to be looking this afternoon. I'm just starting week 13 and have lost 2 stone 8 pounds but actually put on one pound this week according to llc scales. Don't know how I did this as I have stuck to the diet. I think it is water retention so I'm not going to beat myself up about this. I hope to lose another stone at least. Nice of you to think of me

My husband has lost 5 stone in the same time

Jash:clap:

5. Guy

Guy Likes to lurk

One down, 6 to go!

6. SweetySuperstar

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Lovely to hear from you Jash, and great to hear that you are doing so well!! Keep at it girl, and look in on us from time to time!! xxx

7. SweetySuperstar

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Ignore this post - just trying something out!!

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.