Missing Shakes :(

sallyrae

Hi,
I've got my first wi tomorrow and i'm following the ss ( 4 stones to loose :eek: )
last night and tonight i just can't face my 3rd shake ( not hungry and feeling a bit sick) , would this make me ill? i'm drinking loads of water.

thanks xxx

sallyrae said:
Hi,
I've got my first wi tomorrow and i'm following the ss ( 4 stones to loose :eek: )
last night and tonight i just can't face my 3rd shake ( not hungry and feeling a bit sick) , would this make me ill? i'm drinking loads of water.

thanks xxx

Even if u don't want it u really need to or u don't get the right amount of nutrients that's needed which can make u Ill why not try t not instead just before u go to bed ?

The thing is when you're in ketosis you won't be hungry. You do have to have them. It's only 6pm though leave it a couple of hours then have one but do have it

thanks...I will try in about an hour...its weird I was really hungry mid afternoon then got to tea time and the thought of something else makes me feel blaah .
hoping i've done ok in my weigh in, I lost loads of weight a few years ago but then had a "surprise baby" ( I was 41 ), then I had disc problems and still in pain so exercise is hard...thats why I need a diet that doesn't rely on hours in a gym.

thanks for advice xxxx

When I did it last time I was exactly the same- the thought of it made me gag, I just couldn't face it, the texture, the flavour- everything- I just didn't want it...... In week 3 I was sorting the kids out then everything went black n I passed out whilst looking after my twins .... This was last year- I'm back onnit and will treat that 3rd shake like medicine that I have to take- its not worth it- I felt fine, thought I had no effects- until I collapsed. Was awful :-( every1 was blaming the diet but it was my fault

When I did it last time I was exactly the same- the thought of it made me gag, I just couldn't face it, the texture, the flavour- everything- I just didn't want it...... In week 3 I was sorting the kids out then everything went black n I passed out whilst looking after my twins .... This was last year- I'm back onnit and will treat that 3rd shake like medicine that I have to take- its not worth it- I felt fine, thought I had no effects- until I collapsed. Was awful :-( every1 was blaming the diet but it was my fault

Sound Advice, I've got to admit I'm on day 2 and just living til my next shake! :eating: But I have had those sicky moments and can see why you'd wanna give it a miss.

Back