Step 1 Sole Source Mission: Beautiful Bride...

Luvlaura

Well, here goes nothing.

Ive been hanging around for a while now and think its time to start my own diary to keep me on the right track...i guess id feel too guilty telling you all i had cheated! ;-)

I started CD on June 6th this year at 15st 8lbs. I never felt strong enough for SS so started on 810. Ive lost 1st 5lbs so far and its not coming off quick enough. Probably my own fault...im rubbish amd fall off the wagon at the weekends!! Im a vino fan!

Im getting married at the end of March 2013 so ive got just under 6 months. I would absolutely love to get down to 10st. My motivation is picturing my future hubbys face as i float down the aisle (at the minute it would be more of a bulldoze!!!)

In saying all this i thought it was about time i got my ass into gear and became a real CD'er and got stuck in to SS! Its my second day today and to be honest its not too bad :) ive been really tbirsty (not sure if thats normal?) so havent had a problem getting the water down. Starting to get a bad head now but nearly time for bed anyway.

Im away with work tomorrow so planning on having a shake before i leave amd taking a bar and tetra with me....hope i survive day 3.

Laura xx

Im also going to add a couple of photos so i can remind myself why im doing this!
The two similar are the before pics at 15st 8lbs. Other is after losing 1st. Il try too add a new photo after every stone

ForumRunner_20121002_205049.png

ForumRunner_20121002_205119.png

ForumRunner_20121002_205307.png

Day 3

Breakfast - chocolate shake. My fave

Lunch - Ive been travelling down south today so pulled into a services and had a strawberry tetra with a massive bottle of water.....ironically it was a mcdonalds car park! I was good though, didnt go in :)

Dinner - ive just arrived at my hotel and im starving! Ive had a bar to see if that would help but it hasnt!

I dont know what to do....i know what i should do just dont know if im strong enough :(

Hello chickadee - figured how to find your diary :)

Your pics are fab - can really see a difference in you :) bet you feel great( I love your shoes on the last pic too :)) your doing great to be on your second day and to be traveling with work - did you feel tired? Ooh and how exciting about your wedding coming up, that's fab. I'm a bit of a sucker for weddings and if I ever get proposed to il be a right bridezilla haha !! Have you been dress shopping yet? X

Hiiii!

I hate travelling with work....hotels and service stations are my downfall....along with weekend pub food and vino!

The only good thing is i usually am too busy to eat! Im really excited about the wedding, my weight is the only thing thats stressing me really which i suppose is a good thing as i can concentrate on this 100%. I ordered my dress about 6 weeks ago. Im madly in love with it! I ordered one size smaller as im so paranoid that if i ordered any smaller it wouldnt fit! They said they can take it in another 1 or 2 sizes if i need to so i tbink that was the best option!

Im waiting to buy any honeymoon clothes though...dont want to guess my size in case i jinx it! Xx

Ooh - I'm excited for you Hun :) I bet you'll be buying teeny tiny sizes :) ...... But ......

One thing to remember though (while I am getting carried away haha) your fiancée loves you as you are, so really, if you think about it you could stay as you are and he'd still love you as he does.... So it's win win - what a gorgeous position to be in :) xx

Yeah,

He does keep saying that although i know he would prefer the 'old' me! Im a much happier version of me when im thinner too so that can only help :)

I didnt cave last night! And ive stayed away from the full english tbis morning. Had a black tea and strawbs tetra. Off to my meeting now so wont have enough time to be hungry.....heres hoping they dont offer to take me out for lunch!

Have a good day chick :) xx

Hi Laura -you are doing great so far. Please, please remember that the first week is the hardest! When I was in your position (less than a week in) other people told me that and thank goodness I believed them and stuck with it. I'm so pleased I did because just 4 weeks in and I'm 21lbs down. Please don't think we are just saying it....it's true!

My fiance does of course love me however I look -if that weren't the case I really wouldn't be with him! But to be honest it's about ME and how I feel. When I'm thinner I start paying more attention to my hair, skin, makeup. I also stop wearing the leggings/baggy top combo and start wearing heels again. The result-I feel sexier, happier and positive! And he LOVES that! So its not so much my figure that he prefers, its what the smaller figure does to my head!

All sounding great so far.....just stick with it and the rewards are awesome!

Woohoo on dodging that greasy breakfast :) you are ace :)

Nikie said:
Hi Laura -you are doing great so far. Please, please remember that the first week is the hardest! When I was in your position (less than a week in) other people told me that and thank goodness I believed them and stuck with it. I'm so pleased I did because just 4 weeks in and I'm 21lbs down. Please don't think we are just saying it....it's true!

My fiance does of course love me however I look -if that weren't the case I really wouldn't be with him! But to be honest it's about ME and how I feel. When I'm thinner I start paying more attention to my hair, skin, makeup. I also stop wearing the leggings/baggy top combo and start wearing heels again. The result-I feel sexier, happier and positive! And he LOVES that! So its not so much my figure that he prefers, its what the smaller figure does to my head!

All sounding great so far.....just stick with it and the rewards are awesome!

Aaw thanks! I get weighed tomorrow so hopefully that will keep me going!

Day 4

100% so far! Feeling much better today and excited for weigh in tomorrow.

Im out for a meal tonight, cant get out of it so im gonna switch to ss+ for the day and just eat a small amout of chicken salad....no dressing! X

Hi there..

Im getting married next year as well in August 2013 - its exciting planning a wedding isnt it? I know what you mean about the weight being the only thing that is a little stressful especially with trying to find a dress. I havent ordered mine yet - off to the wedding show this weekend. Well done for staying strong while on your business trip. Hope you are having a good day :)

Yay !! Well done :)

I'm sure a bit of chicken and sale will be ok, just make sure no dressing and avoid the peppers - apparently they are full of carbs !! I almost caved then in the kitchen, I nibbled a piece of ham, but then had to shove it into the bin quickly before I at it... Bahhhh the curses of being home alone all day eh !! Xx

Big Girl said:
Hi there..

Im getting married next year as well in August 2013 - its exciting planning a wedding isnt it? I know what you mean about the weight being the only thing that is a little stressful especially with trying to find a dress. I havent ordered mine yet - off to the wedding show this weekend. Well done for staying strong while on your business trip. Hope you are having a good day :)

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. How u getting on?

Im loving planning the wedding...just wish time would slow down just a little bit but then on the other hand i wish it was tomorrow! Youve got plenty of time to get your dress. You need about 8/9 months if you want to order one although i ordered mine with 7 months spare lol. Dont let anyone pressure you into it as youll end up with the wrong dress. Have you had a look around yet? I found some shops so rude and insulting...one woman even made me cry! It definitely wasnt the happy experience i had heard other girls talk of!

starry*eyed<3 said:
Yay !! Well done :)

I'm sure a bit of chicken and sale will be ok, just make sure no dressing and avoid the peppers - apparently they are full of carbs !! I almost caved then in the kitchen, I nibbled a piece of ham, but then had to shove it into the bin quickly before I at it... Bahhhh the curses of being home alone all day eh !! Xx

Well done...at least u threw it away!! Ive made the pepper mistake before...i love them too! :(

Gonna jump in the shower...getting picked up in half an hour :/ xx

Luvlaura said:
Well done...at least u threw it away!! Ive made the pepper mistake before...i love them too! :(

Gonna jump in the shower...getting picked up in half an hour :/ xx

Me too - although tonight I'm so hungry that I would live to eat anything tbh !! Hope you enjoyed your night out :) xx

Did u survive??!

I ended up with scallops and veg. It came with potato but i left that :)

Il let u know how i get on tomorrow. Hope you arent too hungry xxx

Mmm yummy tea Hun : haha last night I was almost at breaking point, got into bed quite early with the rumblyest tummy I ever had.....

Well done on leaving the spuds too Hun :) you're doing fab :) xxx

Day 5

Well today was weigh in. My CDC nearly fell off her chair when i told her id started SS. Which isnt suprising since i struggled so mucb with 810.

Well the pain paid off....5.2lbs! Im really pleased with that after only 4 days of ss'ing! Its made it all worth it and has definitely reminded me why this is worth it.

Off to get my shake for lunch, hope youre having a great day! X

Back