Mission: Beautiful bride!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by ssausage, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. ssausage

ssausage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hola everyone!

I am getting married in August 2015 and have tried slimming world before. I work shifts and long hours so have always done it on my own from home; it has worked for me, it's just the sticking to it part that I struggle with, but with the wedding as motivation (I just put my deposit on my dress today!) and weighing in at the heaviest I've ever been I'm hoping this time it works.

I've ordered my books again today so can't officially start (I'm a bit fuzzy on everything) til they arrive, but am going to healthy eat until then.

My aim is to lose 4lbs this week so fingers crossed!!

I want to lose 4 stone in total. My ideal would be 4 stone 4 lbs to get to what I was I was when I was 17 and met my husband-to-be.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crafty Girl

Crafty Girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm getting married in September 2015 so want to lose about 6 stone but as this is second time round for both of us it is going to be a quiet affair and no white wedding dress -would look a bit silly for a 60 year old bride lol -but still want to be sl and trim to look my best on my big day

4. S_J_B

S_J_B Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    12st2lb(51.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations and what fabulous motivation. I'm sure you'll both be beautiful brides.

5. ssausage

ssausage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww! Are you wearing a dress though? I'm hoping I manage it, but the minute I start thinking about healthy eating, the minute all I can think about is eating!!

6. ssausage

ssausage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks! I hope so. My dress is a corset style so does pull me in anyway but as it's strapless the bingo wings are definitely going to have to go!! :mad:

7. Crafty Girl

Crafty Girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm planning on finding a nice suit or dress and jacket and having a fascinator in my hair - growing it a the moment so I can Wear it up on the day - it is just at the awkward stage where it is neither short or long

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.