Mission bride

So tomorrow will b day one ( or today by time ive wrote this) dreading this im so un focused at losing weight but know I av too. So ill keep my own log! Im going to do 3 shakes for the weekend as im working n it will b easier!

Start weight
14, 11.8

Goal weight
12, 11

:(28lbs to go:(

Wish me luck x x

Hi shell. Just remember ur water. Its really important. Im on day 5 not doing too bad i will weigh in on sunday eeek :)... I have till the first week in october to loose 20lb for my wedding dress fitting. Hope you have a great first week

Im going to nip tesco now and buy loads of water for work. Are u doing the 3 shakes a day?

How exciting.. you a Oct bride? I want lose 24lbs oh please let me know how u get on on first weigh in.

Any tips for sf? X x

No im doing 2 shakes and small dinne. Need some food or i think id fall off the wagon i find i really enjoy my dinners more too. Im getting married in may but i want to be very close to my ideal weight before my dress is ordered. More motivation to keep it off. I will let you know sunday! Last time i did sf i lost 8lb in 2 weeks so im hoping for maybe 3-4lb loss this week :)

Im on my 2nd shake today so far its not easy I actually really like the shakes. Im going to do the 3 till Monday then av a meal at evenings. I just want kick start it.
I ordered mine in may but its only due in dec but coz im big busted I get away losing weight as it needs to be taken in loads anyway. ;)
U all sorted for your wedding other than dress x

That sounds like a plan. Aw how exciting :) cant wait to get my dress. Yeah were doing quite well so far. Going away to tenerife the week after next so mite do 3 shakes the week before we go so what extra i may put on wont b so bad. :)

First day completed im not gonna lie ive had snacks throughout the day Coz its killed me but I still had 300 cals spare. Tomorrow should b easier I hope heres praying anyway. Im out all day with work so god knows how ill cope. Think ill take a lot of fruit out with me munch on. x x

Good luck. It's great to have something to aim for and my wedding last year helped me lose over 6st ??
Unfortunately it didn't last long and although I have my fab photos I am now almost back to where I was :-( hence starting slim fast to help me get things under control again.
x x x

Yeah fruit and water. I over indulged a lil yesterday but doing well so far this morning had a summer berry bar for breakfast with lots of water. Weigh in tomorrow hoping it says less than 11st6.2lb.... Will let u know how i get on. Have another great day just imagine how fab your going to look in your photos :)

Good luck. It's great to have something to aim for and my wedding last year helped me lose over 6st ??
Unfortunately it didn't last long and although I have my fab photos I am now almost back to where I was :-( hence starting slim fast to help me get things under control again.
x x x

Wow 6st very impressive. You have the willpower to do it again im sure. Hows it going for you?

Wow 6st very impressive. You have the willpower to do it again im sure. Hows it going for you?

Day 1 going great but evenings are always the hardest for me,
I've had my 1 shake so far and 500 ml of water but just about to get another bottle of water as I drink lots :)

Would like a good loss for my Sept holiday but we go to the Dominican in Jan so that's my long term aim, to be happy by then, not sure what happy will be lol as I constantly change my mind!

Think I will be happy to get in the 12st range as I do think I went a bit to slim last year, just to be able to buy any high street clothes would be fab although I've just discovered Gemma Collins ( from Towie ) and I'm loving her dresses, have bought 3 this week as they feel fab :)

How you getting on ?

Holidays are always a good incentive. :) im not made to be slim so 10st is as low as i will go. Yeah doing well today. Eager for weigh in tomorrow :) only 16 days till i go away just want to feel less bloated in my swimwear. Would like to 11st by then so thats 6lb loss in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed. Aiming to go swimming next week two so all go go go :)

Hey lovelies

2nd day had my shake for breakie n just had my dinner im workin n on a family contact so im sat in the car waiting but I brought a packed lunch. I had omg im in love with tesco vanilla fudge flavour. Fitttttt! N I had a small pack of ritz with a extra light laughing cow.

Im so gutted there ordering dominoes in work later its so hard say no to free food! ! But in am. I did a bad thing I needed change for pay machine n went greggs got a pastie but its ere not touched.

Im tryin with water today cant stop weeing.

Wow aswell 6 stone thats amazing on sf? Im so motivated now to get thin its untrue I just need lose 2 stone n keep it off. Eeeeek x x

Hey lovelies

2nd day had my shake for breakie n just had my dinner im workin n on a family contact so im sat in the car waiting but I brought a packed lunch. I had omg im in love with tesco vanilla fudge flavour. Fitttttt! N I had a small pack of ritz with a extra light laughing cow.

Im so gutted there ordering dominoes in work later its so hard say no to free food! ! But in am. I did a bad thing I needed change for pay machine n went greggs got a pastie but its ere not touched.

Im tryin with water today cant stop weeing.

Wow aswell 6 stone thats amazing on sf? Im so motivated now to get thin its untrue I just need lose 2 stone n keep it off. Eeeeek x x

Good on you for resisting the pastie,
Water certainly helps make me feel fuller for longer so defiantly worth trying to drink 2 to 3 ltr per day although your so right going to the loo so often is a blooming nightmare.

Keep up the good work x

Day 4 n im 5.2lbs down so 3 days till first official weigh in! Im excited! I did nit think id stick to it as much as I have. Dont feel well today thou feel dead flu like hope its just the weather change x x

Day 4 n im 5.2lbs down so 3 days till first official weigh in! Im excited! I did nit think id stick to it as much as I have. Dont feel well today thou feel dead flu like hope its just the weather change x x

Ooo weigh ins are great when you have been on track! Good luck dont forget take measurements too, with all the water and some exercise scales dont always show just how good your doing xx

Day 3 almost done for me and I have to say I don't feel good either ?
Wasn't sure if it was the start of a bug then I do recall day 3 to 5 being pants on Cambridge although I'm having a lot more kcal than on that it could be the reduction of crappy foods for me ?
Hope you feel better soon, what s fab loss x x

Ive been bad today if I say it outloud ill learn.... stupid aldi I know I need get myself banned coz there choc delights r so boss :( I bow my head in shame x x

Ive been bad today if I say it outloud ill learn.... stupid aldi I know I need get myself banned coz there choc delights r so boss :( I bow my head in shame x x

Ooo Aldi is dangerous! I love the white buttons on the till and they wave at me everytime i go in! Only go in for the fruit ha ha !

So week 1 completed

4.4lbs gone in last 2 days I've gone up a lb due to 'mother nature' being a girl sucks. I blame water retention for the no weight loss.

Im gonna do my measurements today coz in my self I feel I look better

Heres to week 2 x x

Back