Mission possible!!!

shell09

Silver Member
Ok so here I am day 4 week one.... So far been 100 % posted 1st day diary n other days in main section thought I should start a diary.

Please all chip in pearls of wisdom pointers where I'm going wrong etc... Main prob so far pointed out was not eating enough though I thought I was eating too much grazing on fruit all day n minimal meals.. Nipped that in the budd I hope!

Any way thanks for reading here's day 4

B: muller light and banana

L: mixed melon fruit salad and tomato mug shot

Snack: mixed melon fruit salad

Dinner: steak small baked potato half plate full of mixed salad with lemon juice n vinegar as dressing and muller light and grapes

Hex a: allowance of skimmed milk to make cadburys drinking choc (3.5 syn)

Msltesers (9 syns)

Hexb to have still.... Prib slice of wm toast later with banana on top

So it's Friday n day 5 of sw

Been a manic day. Having trouble sleeping lately so very tired. Migraines are back n little ones doc appts taking over my life!!! My will is still really strong :)

Woke up late - ironic as I cant sleep at night! So grabbed breakfast to eat on the sly in work...

B: fruit salad of mixed melon

L: boiled egg n potato salad (one new potato lettuce cucumber tomato n boiled egg) with mixed melon

Snack banana

D wholemeal pasta grilled bacon chucked in n lots of veg.... Red onion half yellow pepper tomatoes mushrooms grated carrots with tinned tomatoes mixed in

Still to go hex a (milk in hot choc)
Hex b 1 x wm toast (prob banana on top)

Syns yet to have maltesers 9 and hit choc 3.5

That's it! No temptation to drink at all not even a cheeky glass of wine :)

Back