Mission 'Pre-Baby Weight' is a go....AGAIN!

loulou83

The only way is Down
Hi all,

I thought I'd start a diary to help me stay on track. I have 2st 7lbs to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight (my son is 4...I can still call it baby weight right???? )

I also have an 18 month old and rejoined SW after having her. I got to my target of 9st 12 in March 2013, but being a serial Yo-Yoer I now find myself back at 11st 13 :cry:

2014 is my year to get back to my pre-babies weight of 9st 6...and more importantly to stay there!

I know the SW plan inside out but still struggle to stay on track sometimes. I'm hoping the thought of people following me on here will help (I can't stand the thought of public humiliation:p)

Anyway, today is day 1 and food plan for the day is...
B: 2 Weetabix with milk from my allowance, 1 banana and 1 Activia 0% snackpot
L: Batchelors Chicken Savoury Rice, 1 Activia Snackpot, grapes and a satsuma
D: Could be a problem, we are off out for dinner. Hoping the carvery is available. If it is I'll be having Turkey breast, boiled potatoes, mountain of Veg and some gravy
Syns will be used on gravy and a Glass of wine

x

Dinner last night ended up being a Chiquitos :( but I was much better than normal and instead of fajitas/burritos etc I had grilled piri piri chicken (skin removed), spicy rice and veg skewer. Not sure on the syns but better than what I'd have picked before.

Today will be a hodge lodge of food as shopping day is tomorrow.

B - weetabix and milk, tangerine and grapes
L - no idea, probably pasta and veg
D - diet coke chicken with rice and loads of veggies

So today is day 5 of being back on plan...I've had a few more syns than I was hoping for in my first week thanks to a hectic weekend, but I'm still hoping for a loss on Thursday morning. I'd say I've been on plan 75% of the time...guess we'll need to wait and see.

x

5lbs off!!!!!! :D :D :D

Need to keep up the momentum this week. It's my brothers 40th tomorrow, so there'll be lots of booze and buffet food on the go. Going to allow myself a 'treat' then but still try to make better choices...swap the wine for vodka and diet coke etc lol xx

Back