Mission slim bride!!!

bridetobeelle

I thought I better start a food diary as I'm getting such pathetic losses despite never going off plan. I decided I better write it all down and get some lovely advice from you lovely people!

Good luck, I find writing everything down really helps, I'm sure you'll find lots of help on here xx

Breakfast: fat free fromage frais, banana, honey (2syns)

Lunch: 2alpen bars (heb) pineapple, mug shot, kit kat (5 syns)

Dinner: toast (heb) marmite, baked beans, 3 quorn sausages (3 syns) options hot choc (2 syns)

That's the most syns I've ever managed 12!!

I haven't had a weight loss for a couple of weeks s would appreciate any feed back please!
I'm on green....

Banana and satsuma with 2 activia 0%, cup of tea (hea)

Coffee with sweetener and 2 alpen light bars (heb)

2 mug shots with marmite, large salad, fruit salad

Diet coke and banana

Sweet potato, onion and normal potato rosti, quorn sausages (2 syns) with broccoli

Options hot choc (2 syns)

I haven't had a weight loss for a couple of weeks s would appreciate any feed back please!
I'm on green....

Banana and satsuma with 2 activia 0%, cup of tea (hea)

Coffee with sweetener and 2 alpen light bars (heb)

2 mug shots with marmite, large salad, fruit salad

Diet coke and banana

Sweet potato, onion and normal potato rosti, quorn sausages (2 syns) with broccoli

Options hot choc (2 syns)

Do you have much to lose? Are you always having some of your syns? Are you drinking plenty of water? It seems like you have lots of super free in there which is good!

I do all plans but mainly green & red as I have found in the past that if I have too many EE days I don't lose well. I think I'm just terrible at portion control!! If u want some green day inspiration you are welcome to check my page although I'm now trying to lose what I originally lost a couple of years ago as I had a baby this year! You will see from my diary that it comes off very slowly for me and I used to get disheartened and disappointed a lot but it does eventually come off! Even whenI used to eat quite large portions! For me though I have to exercise. But a lot of people don't. Also make sure you are weighing your healthy extras! And post on here more.

Bit of a ramble but I hope it helps. Stay motivated and keep going you are doing great. Xx

Thank you :) I was slacking with my 1/3 superfree but I'm now religious about it, I haven't been exercising or drinking enough water so that's my plan for next week now I'm doing well with the superfree.
It's happening really slowly for me which I find hard but I don't have loads to lose so its not that surprising its coming off slowly :)

Thank you :) I was slacking with my 1/3 superfree but I'm now religious about it, I haven't been exercising or drinking enough water so that's my plan for next week now I'm doing well with the superfree.
It's happening really slowly for me which I find hard but I don't have loads to lose so its not that surprising its coming off slowly :)

I'm exactly the same!!! Sometimes it's painful that it comes off so slowly but I'm trying to be creative & enjoy my meals so I don't mind as much! I have tried calorie counting & weight watchers and it still comes off slow plus I'm starving and miserable lol!

Back