1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Mission Yummy Mummy Week 2

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wannabeyummymummy, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Wannabeyummymummy

Wannabeyummymummy Well-Known Member

Well.. i say week 2 but the first week was before xmas so this is sorta my first week but starting with an already 6lb weight loss :)

Im 23 and have a 22 month son, struggled with my weight for years, was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009 which may play a part in it all! One in 2 woman with PCOS are obese and i dont want to be the obese one in that statistic! Im doing weight watchers and it seems to be going well so far but i find i loose will power after a month or so, im praying you guys will keep me strong! Ive had a look around the forum and theres so many inspirations! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chunkylass

chunkylass Well-Known Member

Hiya,

Good luck with WW. I have a friend who was diagnosed with PCOS and she manages well so sure you can too. I am starting tomorrow, hope i do as well in the first week as you do...well done so far! x

4. Wannabeyummymummy

Ive lost almost 4 stone before so i know i can physically do it but i need motivation! Good Luck! Its to be a good year ;) x

5. Wannabeyummymummy

Ive decided to weigh on monday instead of tuesday as i think a lot of people will be weighing in on a monday so weighed today and have lost 5lbs :D

6. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Well done with your losses over the new year/xmas I have yet to get back in the ww zone but I am sure I will my wi is on friday

7. Wannabeyummymummy

Well youve done really well so far! :D x

8. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Well done!! That is a cracking start to the new year!! :)

9. chunkylass

chunkylass Well-Known Member

What a start to the new year...well done!! x

10. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Hi

Any loss this time of year is great - so 5lb is fantastic - well done!

Twigs
    xx