Mission Yummy Mummy Week 2

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wannabeyummymummy, 3 January 2010.

1. Wannabeyummymummy

Wannabeyummymummy Well-Known Member

Well.. i say week 2 but the first week was before xmas so this is sorta my first week but starting with an already 6lb weight loss :)

Im 23 and have a 22 month son, struggled with my weight for years, was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009 which may play a part in it all! One in 2 woman with PCOS are obese and i dont want to be the obese one in that statistic! Im doing weight watchers and it seems to be going well so far but i find i loose will power after a month or so, im praying you guys will keep me strong! Ive had a look around the forum and theres so many inspirations! xx
  2. chunkylass

chunkylass Well-Known Member

Good luck with WW. I have a friend who was diagnosed with PCOS and she manages well so sure you can too. I am starting tomorrow, hope i do as well in the first week as you do...well done so far! x
  3. Wannabeyummymummy

Ive lost almost 4 stone before so i know i can physically do it but i need motivation! Good Luck! Its to be a good year ;) x
  4. Wannabeyummymummy

Ive decided to weigh on monday instead of tuesday as i think a lot of people will be weighing in on a monday so weighed today and have lost 5lbs :D
  5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Well done with your losses over the new year/xmas I have yet to get back in the ww zone but I am sure I will my wi is on friday
  6. Wannabeyummymummy

Well youve done really well so far! :D x
  7. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Well done!! That is a cracking start to the new year!! :)
  8. chunkylass

chunkylass Well-Known Member

What a start to the new year...well done!! x
  9. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Any loss this time of year is great - so 5lb is fantastic - well done!