Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by misswinkytinky, 25 April 2007 Social URL.

1. misswinkytinky

misswinkytinky Full Member

slimming world
    hello all,
    i received my medical form today and have an apointment next tuesday with my practise nurse to fill out the form.
    i have over 8 stone to lose and cannot wait to get started.
    so you will see alot more of me over the next few months but hopefully alot less of me over the weeks and months.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Michele!!! welcome to Minimins!!!

LL is a fab programme....I loved it when I did it!!

Hopefully your nurse won't have a problem with the forum...some docs do charge for it though..:rolleyes:

Maybe you could start a diary?? in the diary section?

I love reading them and it seems to help a lot of people putting everything down!!

Keep on posting!! It's great when everyone gets involved!!!

Looking forward to your shrinking piccies....:D

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Michele,

It is very exciting when your beginning a journey that can literally change your life for the better:)

Have you got a start date with your LL group?

Have a look on the photo thread for inspiration and see what can be achieved.

Love Mini xxx
  5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Ooh how exciting :D

before you know it you'll be living a lighter life :D :D (sorry couldn't resist :p )

Good luck with your appt next week, hopefuly it wont be long before you can join a group :)
  6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Michele - good to have you here. Well done for choosing to do a vlcd, you'll be so glad you did :) Look forward to reading all abut your progress in the coming months.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.