Missy's Diary :)

missy3

starving!
Little bit of background: i did Lipotrim in 2010 for 9 weeks and lost 3 stone 2lbs. have gained almost 2 back in the past 3.5 years and know i need to do something about it. I remember the feeling of everyone telling me how great i looked and feeling amazing, which has now turned into the whispers of "oh my god did u see how fat she got again" so this is the time it all works out and i commit like i did last time. I have 3 stone 12lbs to loose to be in a good range for my height. I am 26 and have never ever seen 10 something on scales.. so i have no idea what that will look like. My lowest ever weight i can remember is 11stone 11 - I felt very happy at this (i think.. it was a LONG time ago), so even to get back there would be amazing.
I intend to stay on it for 9 weeks, and then evaluate how I am doing and feeling. I am going on an adventure holiday in exactly 9 weeks time so i'd like to feel comfortable enough to be there with 8 skinny minnies. If i am doing well, I don't mind going there with shakes and sticking to them cos i do want this to be my last ever lipotrim attempt.
So this is day one, and i've put if off for too long. If this time is anything like last time i know it is gong to be really hard, but i am committed.
i did 3 stone 2 in my last 9 weeks, so if i do that again - come 28th june i'll be holidaying at 11 stone 3.. and this makes so sooooo excited!

so this is day 1 :) .. I am doing it all on chocolate as its the only one i could half stomach last time, so wish me luck! i know i'll need it.

Hey Missy!

Good luck with your start today. You know the next few days are likely to be a little tough but you've got through them before and know you're not going to die in the process although your head may be telling you so. I too mostly stick to the chocolate option and I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week to reward you x x x

thanks teapot, i hope so!

Might be jumping the gun, but doesn't taste half as bad as 3 years ago. Maybe they've messed around with the taste a little, so yay. Actually having the first shake is a big hurdle for me. i find that once i get through that the first day is always fine and the days just roll into eachother. its the week and a half period i always struggle with. but this is going to be fine. gonna do it :)

Hey missy we have a lot in common, same age, similar start weight, same goal. I have done 9 weeks and have lost 3 stone 6lb so very similar to you when you last did it. 9 weeks seems ages but it flys by. Good luck, you CAN do it xx

Hey missy we have a lot in common, same age, similar start weight, same goal. I have done 9 weeks and have lost 3 stone 6lb so very similar to you when you last did it. 9 weeks seems ages but it flys by. Good luck, you CAN do it xx

Thanks, how r u getting on? I hope i can do as well as u have in ur signature stats, if i could get to 11stone 2 in 9 weeks it would be amazing!

You can! If I can do it anyone can. I'm the worlds worst dieter x

So this is my day 1 (take two) due to no fault of my own may i add :p, I had 4 injections in the dentist to get my teeth done and took an allergic reaction to the numbing medication in them and passed out. So was force fed sugar, which i didn't much care about at the time as i genuinely thought I was dying. But day 1 again and perfectly fine, very driven to do it and no that i can and will. Positivity :)

Go for it missy! Hope your feeling better now x

Good luck Missy! Im on day 3 and doing ok. You sound really focused.x

Back