Missyy is shedding for the wedding! (Mainly Red Days)

Missyy76

What a surprise to find Minimins is back up and running!! I was devastated when it closed down 3 months before I was due to have my 3rd baby, after having kept to plan all through my pregnancy I used it as an excuse to eat without being accountable and piled on the weight
So, here I am with a beautiful 6 month old baby girl and 3st to lose. I weigh in on Saturday mornings and my aim is to get to the gym 4 days per week straight after I've dropped my other 2 girls at school.

I would love some support along the way, are there any other new mums out there, or any exercise addicts?

Today's plan:
Breakfast: coffee (hex a), Apple
Snack: cereal bar (half hex b), coffee
Lunch: ham, mushroom and cheese (hex a) omelette with salad and salad cream (2 syns)
Snack: cereal bar (other half hex b), fruit, yoghurt
Dinner: cottage pie (hex b potato), carrots and broccoli (2 syns for gravy)
I will use the rest of my syns on some chocolate later
Exercise: 45 min spin class

Evening All!

I forgot to post my eats this morning so thought I'd better do it now whilst the kids are quiet.

Brekkie: coffee (hex a), apple
Mid morn: coffee (hex a), cherries, ham, muller
Lunch: beef and mustard sandwich (hex b bread) with rocket and 1 syn of lighter than light mayo, grapes, teaser bar 9.5 syns - need to check syns incase I'm wrong
Afternoon: 1 Apple, 1 nectarine
Dinner: lamb leg steaks with mash (hex b), cauliflower and carrots, gravy (2 syns)
No exercise today as it was housework day
Trying to plan a nice SW friendly Valentine dinner for Saturday night, what I would really like is a gooey cheese fondue!x

Hi ya I have a 9 month old boy and pregnant again 18 weeks I joined slimming world for the 5th time!! 19 weeks ago and been doing ok considering I'm pregnant I started 15.10 and am now 14.12 so lost 12.5 so far I want to loose 1lb a week as long as I can . I've started a food diary on here to keep me morivated. Good luck with your weight loss xxxx

Hi Jojo
Sounds like you are doing brilliantly!
You are going to have your hands full with 2 babies, I have big age gaps between mine - my eldest is 10, the middle one is 4, and the baby is 6 months x

Aww that's nice. I'm 37 so left it quite late to have kids well I took that long to find a decent fella lol i will have my hands full I didn't think it through lol but I didn't want to leave it to late to have another one so we was happy to find out I was having another one but what is good is I'm so busy with the little one and work I keep forgetting I'm pregnant this time and it's going quick lol.
Your food sounds good you weigh the day after me I do prefer a fri or sat I would worry if it was a Monday In case i was bad at weekend. x

I turned 40 on Saturday, so I'm in the old mums club too!!!
Yes I could never weigh in on a Monday, I like to weigh Saturday morning and then have a treat Saturday evening (for treat i mean gin lol), and then back on plan Sunday morning

I turned 40 on Saturday, so I'm in the old mums club too!!!
Yes I could never weigh in on a Monday, I like to weigh Saturday morning and then have a treat Saturday evening (for treat i mean gin lol), and then back on plan Sunday morning
Ooh yer gin I loved wine but can't have it now but I'm glad because in the past I did slimming world and always had too much wine... I was the only one in group to put on every week. I did drink a lot tho think having my little defo changed me for the better X

Hi hun :)

I am a mummy too :) to a 4 ( just as of tuesday) boy.

Good luck with your weight loss hun.

I weigh in at group on Fri mornings I am more likley to have treats on a sat and sun then back on plan for mon!!!! But TRYING to stick to the plan all week so far so good xxxx

So, I forgot to post yesterday's food - but I did stay on plan
I had 15 syns and did an hours body combat at the gym, so hoping that helps towards weigh in tomorrow.

Today's food (red day again)
Morning- coffee (hex a milk)
Mid morn - coffee (hex a milk), yoghurt, apple
Lunch - bacon, eggy bread (hex b bread) & mushrooms, nectarine, treat size crunchie (4 syns)
Dinner - slow cooked beef, swede and carrot mash, broccoli, boiled potatoes (hex b) (2 syns for gravy)
Snacks today - just fruit
Exercise - walk into town if rain stops

Well done to staying on plan hun and the body combat :) xxxx

Weigh in on Saturday showed 2.5lbs off!!! So pleased im finally back on the SW wagon and have my head in the right place to get this weight off.
I managed to walk 4 miles yesterday and 3 today, struggling to get to the gym as its half term, but should be able to go Thursday and Friday which is better than nothing.
Keeping to my syns but don't have time to post up food as kids are driving me up the wall!xx

So I didn't do too badly during half term, I didn't get to the gym at all as had the mother of all headaches by the end of the week.
I gained half a pound at weigh in, but it is star week, and I have been so bloated all week.
So, back to the gym today, and food as follows:
Breakfast: Coffee (hex a milk), Apple
Mid morn: coffee (hex a milk), yoghurt, mango
Lunch: bacon, eggy bread (hex b bread) mushrooms. Chopped fruit, yoghurt.
Afternoon: ham, pickled onions, cherry toms
Dinner: roast chicken, roast pots, veg, gravy (2 syns)
I will use some syns up on a choc covered rice cake (5) and maybe something else later.
Exercise: 1 hour body pump
Water: lots

Yesterday went well, I stuck to plan and the scales were kind to me this morning :)
We go on holiday 4 weeks tomorrow and my aim is half a stone off by then.
Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee (hex a milk) Apple
Mid morn: banana, half a yoghurt covered rice cake (2.5 syns), coffee (hex a milk)
Lunch: omelette with ham, mushroom and salad, salad cream (2 syns), mango and a yoghurt
Dinner: steak with SW chips (hex b), mushrooms and roasted veg
I will use some syns on a bag of skips (4) and a chocolate rice cake (4)
No exercise today, did food shopping and need to do some housework - living on the edge!

Today's food so far:
2 x coffee with milk (hex a)
Apple, yoghurt
Packet of crab sticks, banana, another yoghurt, 2 choc rice cakes (8 syns)

Planned for later:
Mid afternoon: fruit salad
Dinner: steak as per last night as had lamb yesterday instead.
Exercise: 1 hour walk into town

Hello!!!!

Hope its ok to crash your thread... I saw post pregnancy in the title so headed over for a look.

I had my baby boy on 18th Oct so he was 18 weeks sun just gone :) He keeps me busy but he's falling into a bit of a routine and between 11-1 I can get between 1-1.5 hours free time so I really want to start exercising at home, just need to find the right workout on youtube (no dvd player) I tried 30 day shred 2 weeks back but its too harsh on my bad knees and back.

Be lovely to chat, I was wondering if there was a post pregnancy thread?!

Hi LucyLu!

I don't think there is a post pregnancy thread, would be great to have one so we could all support each other whilst we lose the baby weight
I take Annie to the gym with me and she goes into the crèche for an hour, only because I wouldn't have the motivation to do it at home!
I do a mixture of spinning, body combat and body pump, I did this whilst pregnant and I'm hoping it will get me back to my pre-baby weight by the end of the year.
Good luck with your weight loss, please pop by as its nice to have someone to chat to xx

Today's food:
Brekkie: 2 coffees (hex a milk), Apple, Alpen light (3)
Lunch: ham and tomato warburton thin (hex b), grapes, yoghurt, 2 yoghurt covered rice cakes (8)
Dinner: hake roasted with lemon and garlic, mixed veg and boiled potatoes

Exercise: 1 hour body pump

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for 1.5lbs off xx

Back