Missyy`s mission - 14 pounds to go......

Missyy76

Hi Everyone

I have been a member of Slimming World for over 6years, and have used it to lose weight after having both of my children, however i never seem to get to target.

THis is my mission to get the last stone off, using mainly red days, so here goes:)

Tuesday - Red

Bacon and mushroom sandwich , brown sauce (hex b + 1 syn)

homemade burger (no bun)with salad, cheeseand jalapenos (hex a + 2 syns vor ketchup)

latte with 1 sugar (hex a + 1 syn)

Dinner will most likely be ribeye steak, roasted veg and jacket pot (hex b)

Syns 4 so far but will use up some more on treatsize choc later!!

have a good day all x

Hey Babytreetrunk,

yep this is defo our year!! Its great to be so close, all it takes is a bit of hard work, and we will see those magical numbers, and be fit and healthy too :D

Today is a red day and is planned as follows:

brunch: 2 slices hex b bread, dipped in egg and sweetener, fried in frylight and served with bacon and a dribble of maple syrup (2 syns), cup of tea

snacks, muller, fruit

late lunch: light philli with veggies dipped in (hex a) ham

dinner: same as last night (oh wasnt hungry so we saved steak for tonight, and i had tuna on hex b crackers last night instead)

snacks: mini choc buttons 3.5, fruit, muller

have a good day all x x

So finally gettinf rid of evil cold/flu thing ive had for over a week - about time too, im rubbish at being ill!!

weighed in this morn as i will be a friday weigher, and have lost 1.5lbs since tuesday :D:D

today is extra easy

brekkie - bacon sandwich (hex b) with tom sauce (1.5 syns) and mushrooms, cup of tea (1syn)

lunch- jacket pot with beans, cheexe (hex a) and salad

dinner- morrocan lamb with couscous, roasted veg and salad, tzatziki (1.5 syns)

snacks- fruit, muller light, will use rest of syns for choc tonight:D

have a good day all x x

thanks hun, cant wait to get back to the gym next week am starting to feel all wobbly as havent been properly for 3 week!!x

Still feeling a bit poorly, just want to shake off this bug now and get back to fee,ing healthy - have booked myself onto a spinning class in the orn as really dont want to undo all the hard work i put into the gym before xmas...

Today is a red day..

Brekkie: skinny gingerbread latte (small) hex a and 2.5 syns, loacker wafers 7 syns

lunch: scan bran cake with muller and mixed berries - hex b and 1.5 syns, apple

dinner: roast chicken, roasted veggies and jacket pot (hex b), fruit and a muller

have a good day all xx

Finally starting to feel better, we are going skiing for a week next saturday and i was starting to worry i wouldnt be well enough or fit enough to keep up!!

On a scan bran mission for the next 2 weeks to get rid of the christmas excess...

Today is a red day:

brekkie- half a scan bran cake with mixed fruit and a muller, cup of tea

lunch - same as breakfast, so thats hex b and 1.5 syns in total

dinner - chicken breast stuffed with cheese (hex a) roast veg and jacket pot (hex b)

snacks - more fruit!!! treat size smarties 3.5 syns, will use more syns on choccie later;)

exercise - spinning class

have a good day all x x

Morning all :)

HAvent updated my diary for a few days, have stayed on track, and managed to fit in some exercise classes and skiing, and have lost another 2lbs :D:D:D, im really pleased as wanted a good loss this week and next week so i can be as light as possible on the slopes

Today is an extra easy day - well it is friday!

brekkie - half a scan bran cake with muller and blueberries

lunch - same as above, so thats hex b and 3 syns

snacks - fruit, muller

dinner - chinese tonight so having beef in blackbean, boiled rice and a few random bits - will take me over syns but i will make it up in the week

exercise- 30 mins swimming

have a good day all xx

So, back from holiday, had a good time, but blimey do the Austrians like their carbs! i did struggle with food on the slopes as it was main,y burgers, chips, sausages and pasta with creamy sauces. Have decided to have another scan bran week to try and reduce the damage before weigh in on friday

So today is a red day

Brekkie - skinny amaretto latte (hex a & 2.5 syns) banana

Lunch - scan bran cake (hex b)with chopped fruit and muller

Dinner - chicken stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, with roasted veg and jacket pot (hex a & b)

Snacks - packet french fries(4.5) mini smarties (3.5)

exercise - 40 min walk

have a good day all xx

Feeling slimmer than i have done in weeks - the scan bran is working!;)

Today is another red day

Brekkie - cup of tea and a banana

Lunch - scan bran cake (hex b) with muller and chopped fruit

Dinner - homemade burgers with cheese (hex a ), salad and wedges (hex b), ketchup 2 syns

snacks - fruit, packet french fries (4.5), choccy philli (4.5)

exercise - 1 hour body combat

OH is taking me out for tapas on saturday night as its my birthday next week, so have to try and fit in some more exercise before then and reduce syns friday and most of saturday so i can have a few cocktails - cant wait!!

Have a good day all xx

So, weighed in today at 1lb heavier than i was the day before my holiday - im happy with that as my friend that came with us put on 7lb....

Today is an EE day

brekkie - cup of tea, pear

lunch - scan bran cake with fruit and muller

dinner - having friends over so going to make chilli, rice, spicy prawns, nachos and dips - i will be trying to stay away from the nachos

snacks, fruit and mullers as trying to save some syns for a coupke of g&t's later!!

have a good day all xx

Morning alll :)

I havent updated my diary this week as been really busy, it was my birthday on wednesday and being a typical birthday week i had had a lot to drink and eaten mexican, tapas, biscuits cake and a curry - although not all in one day:(
apart from that i have tried to exercise most days and kept my syns low on the days i wasnt partying, the scales are saying im 0.75lb down, which is fine with me as i was expecting a gain.

On it 100% this week as no parties/nights out planned, and 5 classes booked at the gym

today is a red day

brekkie - banana and latte (hex a) and 1 syn

lunch - scan bran cake with chopped fruit and muller (hex b) and 2 syns

dinner - cottage pie with sweet potato and cheese topping (hex a) with loads of veg

snacks - fruit, quavers (4.5 syns)

excerise - 40 min walk

have a good day all xx

Still here but havent been updating food diary - OH went into hosp to have his nose broken and rebuilt as the bone was growing across one if his nostrils - they think he must have broken it at some point and nor realised! So he has been at home whilst he gets better, then it was half term - finally back to normal.

A loss of 1.25 pounds this week - getting close to my first target of 12st, all my clothes are baggy and people are commenting on the difference in my size, which is great :)

Back