mix a moose - wow!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missmf, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i have just tried mix a moose for the first time!!! :eek:

wow!! :)

angel delights sister! :D

seen a few people talk about them on here, but my cdc had never mentioned them to me, so i asked her, and got some.

i tried last night but dont think my water was cold enough, and i used too much water, but just now?

yummy!! :D

going onto ss+ so after my wee bit of food i can have a pud aswell , the joys!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you like cheesecake (who doesn't!!!!) then you HAVE to try this! Can't remeber whose recipie it is but it was posted on a here a few weeks ago and I'm now addicted!!

Mix into a Vanilla Pack - 1 scoop of Mix a Mousse and a quarter of a teaspoon of the Orange water flavouring. Make mousse as normal and VOILA - heaven in a bowl!! It's lush - like lemon cheescake!! Want to go and have one now!!

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I am off to perfect my making of mousse! I ended up with blancmange last time and I don't know if it's cos I had too much water or to much mixture (I use the vegegel). Well I will try with less water today and see what happens! It's gonna be a bit of trial and error I guess!

5. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I was a late convert to mix-a-mousse (didn't have it until about 6 weeks ago and I've been on (and occasionally off :() CD since October). But now, I honestly can't imagine how I managed without them.

Though I haven't tried that cheesecake recipe. Oh wow, that sounds fab. Thanks so much for posting it here!

Guess what I'm having for tea? :D

6. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you like it!! Don't overdo the flavouring like I did! I put a teaspoon of the stuff in the first one I made and it was like sucking lemons!!!

Enjoy

Kj xxx

7. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    ive only got the berry flavouring, and banana, strawb, choc shake, cant imagine putting these together???

8. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well, the cheesecake mousse was fab. :D :D

Definitely doing that again.

Hmm...

What would a chocolate shake and berry flavouring be like as a mousse? I'm sure I've seen something about black forest gateau around here...

9. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you liked!! Not sure who posted it here, but every evening I thank them SOOOOOO much!! He he xx

10. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    mmmm..... that sounds lovely actually!!

roll on tomoz, ch breast and cabbage followed by b f g...yummy!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.