~ Mix-a-Mousse & Bars ~

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YummyMummy04, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all

I think i read somewhere that the bars and mix-a-mousse can slow down weight loss for some people.

Has anyone experienced this?

Only asking as i quite like the mousse and the bars and i was thinking of alternating these for my evening meals but wondering if maybe i should just have 1 of each per week instead.

Any experience or advice as i really dont want to slow my weight loss down as have a lot to shift.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i have one of each every day!! i have a bar for breakfast then a soup and then a moouse for tea!! and i have 2 teaspoons of water flavourings a day too! you have to find what works for you ive found that its not hurt my weightloss at all but i guess it does affect some people try it for one week and then one week off it it makes a massive difference cut back if not then enjoy!!!! xxx

4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am interested to hear this too. I did atkins a year ago and there bars totally stopped my weight loss, so maybe it will be the same for me on the cd. I sure hope not not I am so looking forward to a bar next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.