Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

~ Mix-a-Mousse & Bars ~

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YummyMummy04, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all

I think i read somewhere that the bars and mix-a-mousse can slow down weight loss for some people.

Has anyone experienced this?

Only asking as i quite like the mousse and the bars and i was thinking of alternating these for my evening meals but wondering if maybe i should just have 1 of each per week instead.

Any experience or advice as i really dont want to slow my weight loss down as have a lot to shift.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i have one of each every day!! i have a bar for breakfast then a soup and then a moouse for tea!! and i have 2 teaspoons of water flavourings a day too! you have to find what works for you ive found that its not hurt my weightloss at all but i guess it does affect some people try it for one week and then one week off it it makes a massive difference cut back if not then enjoy!!!! xxx

4. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am interested to hear this too. I did atkins a year ago and there bars totally stopped my weight loss, so maybe it will be the same for me on the cd. I sure hope not not I am so looking forward to a bar next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.