Mix a mousse.... Help me????

littlemumma

Gold Member
Iv just got some mix a mousse to add to my shakes but i cant dissolve it??? I followed the instructions but it just looks like a nornal shake with chunks of gelatine floating around!!! Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong pls x

I put my mix a mouse scoop into my shake packet so there added to water at the same time, mix with and hand blender and leave in the fridge for ten mins sets perfectly. What do you use to mix your shakes?

Ahh i added my shake mix to the bowl, then the scoop then the water, i use an electric whisk! It was no where near a mousse!! Looked awful!! X

I tired to reply earlier lol you have to mix the shake and the gelatine (mouse mix) together thoroughly before adding any water! Then add water and mix immediately :) hope this helps

Ahhh ok thank u! Lets see if i can make it work!! Only had 2 products yesterday as i wasted that 'mousse' !!!! It was awful!!! :O

Also use ice cold water-literally put it in the freezer for 30 mins before you make it. As someone above said, put the mix into the shake packet and shake thoroughly to mix it in, then put the shake mix into the bowl and only then add the ice cold water and mix :)

Back