Mix a mousse - powdered gelatine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. octavia

octavia Full Member

being on lighter life i have looked long and hard for a similar product and these may not be cold water soluble, but the granular powder same as supercook which is hot water soluble. does work but not quite same as mix a mousse need different technique to make!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i only know that I was reading delia's online cooking site and she uses powdered gelatine in some of her recipes as talks about how it can be used in cold water if it is going to be heated. I suppose if only one pack a day was used, the gelatine could be dissolved in a hot pack and then refrigerated/frozen ... that would definitely work and if only one a day then no different to the rule about not heating/freezing more than one a day.

Maybe a good option for LLers anyway

Last edited: 4 March 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.