Mix2Match Plan

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Evening all,

I know that the Mix2Match is an old plan (i followed it years ago) and it was superseded by Extra Easy but I wondered if anyone follows the plan? Have you had any luck with it?

The only reason why im thinking of flowing the plan, is that I have days where I have a full green lunch and then have a full red dinner so I thought I might try the old Mix2Match plan.

I wasn't 100% sure if this post should be here or off topics so please excuse it.

Extra Easy seems to be the plan they encourage most people to use. That's the one I'm doing & my losses have been decent - I have my fifth weigh in on Friday & have lost 11.5lbs to date :)

Never heard of that one but I only started 12 weeks ago, I also follow the extra easy plan as you can see from my stats it works for me. What ever you try good luck x

Do you mean the old Mix2Max plan? I have very occasionally used it and if it suits you better than EE, follow it!

Last edited:
Do you mean the old Mix2Max plan? I have very occasionally used it and if it suits you better than EE, follow it!

Yep thats the one lol I was only 16-17 at the time and remember following my mum's books.

I did it yesterday as I was in Costco ended up having spud and beans but knew I was having a red bbq. Did make it easier.

Off to Google mix2max now lol

It doesn't even feature in the books any more, it's long gone. I think there's little point following it with extra easy being around now :)

I appreciate that it is no longer a running SW plan but it good to have it in your back pocket when EE 1/3rd rule can't be followed and you need an extra HeB.

For me it did keep me on plan with the day where i had a Costco meal (green) and a bbq (red)

I don't want to confuse anyoe who doesn't know about mix2max just wondered if any 'old timers' ever used it?

You don't have to have a third super free though, it's never been a rule, it's just a recommendation and the more of it you eat, the better for you. Still not a rule though :)

It does still work but things change don't they. Remember the days of free corned beef and macaroni cheese ;-)

Back