Mix2Match

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tinks_88, 24 November 2009 Social URL.

1. tinks_88

tinks_88 Full Member

Does any1 do this plan? If so what are your losses like?

Thanks Guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    I haven't tried it personally but I think Mix2Max is one of the plans that will be dropped in the new year in favour of Extra Easy which is pretty much the same thing.

4. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have done it in the pass and im doing it for next two weeks so i will let you know what losses like, but in pass i forgot about the high syn rule, that you always take the higher syn value if you adding a green dish to red meal. I will always do this instead of ee as i like 2 hex a's and b's, specially if you fancy a wholemeal barmcake and hifi bar. Just try and give it a week and see if you prefer that. No harm in trying

5. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I often have M2M days as I like to have 2 HEXAs and 2 HEXBs sometimes. I think M2M and Red days do help me to maintain at target, better than Green and EE.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.