• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mix2Max

Flippy

S: 11st11.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st4.5lb(11.18%)
Does anyone else do mix2max?

I did SW 5 years ago and lost 2 stone. Mix2max was in the food optimising book then and I liked doing it as I mostly do green days but have the occassional red meal in the evening, 2 or 3 times a week. I've joined online this time and there's no mention of mix2max, I have emailed SW about it but had ni response. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who does it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Flippy said:
Does anyone else do mix2max?

I did SW 5 years ago and lost 2 stone. Mix2max was in the food optimising book then and I liked doing it as I mostly do green days but have the occassional red meal in the evening, 2 or 3 times a week. I've joined online this time and there's no mention of mix2max, I have emailed SW about it but had ni response. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who does it?
I think that's because they've introduced EE which is effectively a better version :)
But just cos its not in your book doesn't mean you can follow it :) if it works for you

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Flippy

S: 11st11.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st4.5lb(11.18%)
Thanks for the reply. I don't like EE, looked OK until I got to the bit about only having 2HEs a day! I suppose if you're coming to it having never done SW before you don't know any different but I love my HEs and really need my two As cos of a medical condition. I might do an EE day one of these days, real mince with rice for chilli and proper shepherd's pie do appeal but then cos of the 1/3 SF rule you'd have quite a small portion of the good stuff!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 4
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 4
Slimming World 12