Mix2Max

Flippy

Does anyone else do mix2max?

I did SW 5 years ago and lost 2 stone. Mix2max was in the food optimising book then and I liked doing it as I mostly do green days but have the occassional red meal in the evening, 2 or 3 times a week. I've joined online this time and there's no mention of mix2max, I have emailed SW about it but had ni response. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who does it?

Flippy said:
Does anyone else do mix2max?

I did SW 5 years ago and lost 2 stone. Mix2max was in the food optimising book then and I liked doing it as I mostly do green days but have the occassional red meal in the evening, 2 or 3 times a week. I've joined online this time and there's no mention of mix2max, I have emailed SW about it but had ni response. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who does it?

I think that's because they've introduced EE which is effectively a better version :)
But just cos its not in your book doesn't mean you can follow it :) if it works for you

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks for the reply. I don't like EE, looked OK until I got to the bit about only having 2HEs a day! I suppose if you're coming to it having never done SW before you don't know any different but I love my HEs and really need my two As cos of a medical condition. I might do an EE day one of these days, real mince with rice for chilli and proper shepherd's pie do appeal but then cos of the 1/3 SF rule you'd have quite a small portion of the good stuff!

Back