Mixed Week WI 1

dolly_daydream

Well as most of u know by now when I decided to do Exante last week I wanted to get into the habit of not eating straight away, so I did:

3 Days of 3 superdrug shakes a day
2 Days of a Tony Ferguson bar, soup and shake a day

EXANTE ARRIVES

And I do 2 days of Exante, 1 bar, soup and shake a day

And I lost 9lb, so not bad considering I've only been on Exante 2 days. I'm now 16st dead, so cannot wait to break into the 15's. So happy with how I'm feeling too, finally realising its down to self control and guess what?? I have it woop woop!!

:D:flirt2::D
xxx

Well done! Exante all the way now to get into that 15 section again :) well done

That is excellent well done. I can tell by your attitude your gonna do really well! x

That is excellent well done. I can tell by your attitude your gonna do really well! x

Thanks chick its really good to have people spurring u on....it feels like a new chapter :) xx

:happy096: Well done dolly, fantastic result x

Well done you :)

Thanks everyone, now looking forward to week 2 WI and seeing what a pure Exante week will bring xx

Excellent, and you should be well into the 15s this time next week!

Thanks Jojo...I cant wait to see the number 15 woop woop!! I think the last time I was in the 15's I was probably 16 lol xx

Thats brilliant, so pleased exante is working for you.. hope you see a 15 on the scales soon..it feels so good to move into a smaller number .. good luck with week 2 x

Well done! Good luck on your next week!!

I'm dying to see the no 15 on my scales. I hopped on this morning without my contact lenses in and thought I saw it flashing. I shrieked and looked closer... No still 16.1!! Tut!! Lol

15's here we come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, I was like that all day yesterday and it did my head in lol!! But did it stop me getting on this am? Nooooooo :p and I'm 15st 12lb wooop wooooop...:D Wont b long til u are too xxx

Back