Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mixer suggestions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 9 November 2007 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya every1,

Was wondering if you could give me ur expert advice!
    I received my new smoothie maker/mixer today and am just wondering how you guys use yours? Do you just put the shakes in and mix them up? Do you add ice? Do u put the tetras in? Any suggestions welcome!

xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    I put some ice cubes in the jug (mine's a hand blender with jug) Then I add about 300ml water, put the shake powder on top and whizz it all up.

I put the powder in last because with my blender it all sticks to the bottom if I do it any other way :)

I make my soups with it too, boiling water first then soup powder on top and whizz.

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanku! i just did a choc mint 1 like that- it was delicious!! i have only had the tetras up until now but now i have this mixer i can try everything!!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.