Mixer suggestions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 9 November 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya every1,

Was wondering if you could give me ur expert advice!
    I received my new smoothie maker/mixer today and am just wondering how you guys use yours? Do you just put the shakes in and mix them up? Do you add ice? Do u put the tetras in? Any suggestions welcome!

xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    I put some ice cubes in the jug (mine's a hand blender with jug) Then I add about 300ml water, put the shake powder on top and whizz it all up.

I put the powder in last because with my blender it all sticks to the bottom if I do it any other way :)

I make my soups with it too, boiling water first then soup powder on top and whizz.

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanku! i just did a choc mint 1 like that- it was delicious!! i have only had the tetras up until now but now i have this mixer i can try everything!!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.